Windows 10: How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing?

Discus and support How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This article reports your browser does not support this video. s wife addresses Trump as she heads back to Mexico [img] When I use Edge as my default... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018.

1. How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing?

This article reports your browser does not support this video.
    s wife addresses Trump as she heads back to Mexico

How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing? [​IMG]

When I use Edge as my default browser & its default search provider Bing?
    --- I get the same issue trying to use Internet Explorer

Latest Windows Update for Adobe Flash Player

How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing? [​IMG]

But that article works when I still use Edge as my default browser but use DuckDuckGo as my search provider.

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018
  2. golfer78 Win User

DuckDuckGo

What is DuckDuckGo popup when using Google

golfer78, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckGo is an alternate front end for Google. They claim to not store user info so they don't use it to filter searchs, there no advertising. In theory it should be faster. Here is the wiki page for it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckDuckGo

I don't know why it would pop up at random. It can be set as the default search engine, but that is an all the time setting.

Rohn007, Aug 4, 2018
  4. erikg Win User

How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing?

I detest bing

This article about Edge and Google as default search provider explains step by step how to use Google as default search engine in Edge. Haven't found how to COMPLETELY remove Bing though...

Hope this helps,
    Erik.

erikg, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing?

1. How is it this article works with DuckDuckGo but not with Bing? - Similar Threads - article works DuckDuckGo

2. Article links not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Article links not working.: I am unable to open the links in msn.com on my iPad. I have restarted iPad, cleared cache and nothing seems to work. I use Safari but have also tried Chrome and neither work....
  3. Article links not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Article links not working.: I am unable to open the links in msn.com on my iPad. I have restarted iPad, cleared cache and nothing seems to work. I use Safari but have also tried Chrome and neither work....
  4. HOW CAN I INSTALL DUCKDUCKGO BROWSER INTO WINDOW 10 LIKE DUCKDUCKGO APPLICATION IN WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW CAN I INSTALL DUCKDUCKGO BROWSER INTO WINDOW 10 LIKE DUCKDUCKGO APPLICATION IN WINDOW 10: I WANT A DUCKDUCKGO APPLICATION IN MY WINDOW 10 COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-duckduckgo-browser-into-window/54c610bb-79e6-49ec-abd6-43dc946a0482
  5. The rise of DuckDuckGo

in Browsers and Email
    The rise of DuckDuckGo: The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys? 184186
  6. Change the DuckDuckGo page?

in Browsers and Email
    Change the DuckDuckGo page?: I like using DuckDuckGo, but their webpage is loaded with... junk. Does anyone know of a way to remove all that stuff that ISN'T in the BLUE box? Thanks. 180555
  7. How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo: I've searched this question many times but I never find the answer I'm looking for, if you search something in the start menu on the web it'll open Edge and Bing, I want it to use Firefox and DuckDuckGo. Surely there must be some sort of registry key I can modify to force it...
  8. DuckDuckGo censors results

in Browsers and Email
    DuckDuckGo censors results: Of all the search engines, I'd always imagined Google + Bing to be more censorious than DuckDuckGo - indeed Google gets millions of requests a year to not list pirate material. For some reason, I thought DDG more liberal - wrong ! Today, something jogged my memory and I did...
  9. Bing is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bing is not working: I notice Bing search engine is not working over the last 24 hours. What is wrong. Is it my computer or is it the search engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-is-not-working/0b77787d-47bb-4112-aee0-8e4e147b05d0
  10. printer sometimes work but not articles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer sometimes work but not articles: My printer won't print articles even though it acts like it is processing it's printing. Only the articles it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-sometimes-work-but-not-articles/a36955ff-31fc-4559-b1bb-a70a738c0b69

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duckduckgo search engine windows 10