Windows 10: How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?

Discus and support How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If a club wants to store data in OneDrive space, how should it be managed? Can a club have a Microsoft account? Isn't is usual for an individual to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen_Ford, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?

If a club wants to store data in OneDrive space, how should it be managed? Can a club have a Microsoft account? Isn't is usual for an individual to have an account, so it would be his cloud storage even though club members may have access? But what if he wants to leave the club? Then the club may need someone else to take a copy of the data and place it in their storage space. What options are available?

:)

Stephen_Ford, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?

1. How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation? - Similar Threads - OneDrive managed club

2. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  3. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managed by your organisation: Hi all,Quite frankly sick & tired of seeing this comment in outlook ms office, chrome and now when trying to link my phone.It is disabling any ability to make changes.I don't have an 'organisation'. I have a stand alone HOME pc, and despite asking multiple times in the past,...
  4. Managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings are hidden or managed by organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings are hidden or managed by organisation: In my privacy settings and other places too some settings are grayed out and i cannot control them, and on the top it says "*some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"one of these settings is setting up a pin with windows hello and it's very...
  6. How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?: If a club wants to store data in OneDrive space, how should it be managed? Can a club have a Microsoft account? Isn't is usual for an individual to have an account, so it would be his cloud storage even though club members may have access? But what if he wants to leave the...
  7. How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How is OneDrive managed for a club or similar organisation?: If a club wants to store data in OneDrive space, how should it be managed? Can a club have a Microsoft account? Isn't is usual for an individual to have an account, so it would be his cloud storage even though club members may have access? But what if he wants to leave the...
  8. How to disable managed by organisation on personal computer?

How to disable managed by organisation on personal computer?: I have tried to join the indsider program and I needed to enable telemetry. The thing is, I can't edit it because it is "managed by my organisation". I have tried the gpedit trick and it did let me edit it but everytime I changed it from required to optional, it changed back...
  9. Setting Managed by Organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Managed by Organisation: I was given a laptop by my mom which was given to her by the company she used to work for. The company heavily restricted settings on the laptop, for example, I can't change the User information to my name, Windows account or even set a new password. I'm using a Dell laptop...
  10. Settings managed by organisation!!!!!

Settings managed by organisation!!!!!: [ATTACH] What is this setting even in MS edge I'm seeing this ... how to fix it. i have windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-managed-by-organisation/69c8dc31-a2db-4661-9962-5669e4424231