Windows 10: how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7

Discus and support how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just an average user... it literally blows my mind... much harder to use... not sure what is going on... should I used windows 7 backup or risk it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019.

1. vbpete01 Win User

how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7

just an average user... it literally blows my mind... much harder to use... not sure what is going on...

should I used windows 7 backup or risk it with windows 10....

why will my wireless network still not auto connect after being on windows 10 for like 2 years.

the list goes on and on.

:)

vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 17, 2019
  4. how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7

1. how is possible that windows 10 is still worse than windows 7 - Similar Threads - possible still worse

2. possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible to still activate a legit copy of windows 7: Hi there,I am interested in installing a clean install of a legitimate copy of window 7 which will be sandboxed for all the security nightmares. I have some very old discontinued apps I rarely need to accessIs it possible to still activate the software?...
  3. Is it still possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 for Free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it still possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 for Free ?: I got one Windows 7, but I don't know, if I can upgrade it to Windows 10 for free any more.I just want confirmation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-still-possible-to-upgrade-windows-7-to/6024c546-7331-4237-8ad5-89c4751790d5
  4. Is it still possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 for Free ?

Is it still possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 for Free ?: I got one Windows 7, but I don't know, if I can upgrade it to Windows 10 for free any more.I just want confirmation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-still-possible-to-upgrade-windows-7-to/6024c546-7331-4237-8ad5-89c4751790d5
  5. Is it still possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 for Free ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Is it still possible to get a windows 7 or xp iso

Is it still possible to get a windows 7 or xp iso: Hi I was wondering if it is still possible to get a copy of a windows 7 and windows xp iso. I want to set up a win 7 and win xp VM but I dont know where to get a copy of an iso for them. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get a copy from? The VMs will be running on a...
  7. Is it still possible to get a windows 7 or xp iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it still possible to get a windows 7 or xp iso: Hi I was wondering if it is still possible to get a copy of a windows 7 and windows xp iso. I want to set up a win 7 and win xp VM but I dont know where to get a copy of an iso for them. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get a copy from? The VMs will be running on a...
  8. Why is everything about this so much worse than windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is everything about this so much worse than windows 7: I want to preface all of this by saying that I've been an A+ certified IT technician, working in the field for the past decade, and I am beyond disappointed in windows 10. every machine ive serviced with it has its quirks, and as such i usually advised my clients to stick...
  9. Still possible to upgrade to 10 using Windows 7 key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still possible to upgrade to 10 using Windows 7 key?: I want to set up my laptop to dual boot have Windows 7 already on it and I have the key. I downloaded Windows 10 ISO went through the install, but it won't accept my Windows 7 product key. I know the free upgrade offer is long past, but have seen websites that say it is still...
  10. Windows 10 search far worse than Windows 8.3

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search far worse than Windows 8.3: I hate the search in Windows 10. It never finds files that were always found searching in Windows 8. Windows 10 searching is virtually useless. Under windows 8, one could retain the search results. I have not found how to do this in Windows 8. Nor does windows 10 seem to be...