Windows 10: How is the capability of windows defender?

Discus and support How is the capability of windows defender? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows defender is supposed to have increased in capability. Does anyone have information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Les123_943, Apr 26, 2019.

1. How is the capability of windows defender?

Windows defender is supposed to have increased in capability.

Does anyone have information.

:)

Les123_943, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 26, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How is the capability of windows defender?

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

How is the capability of windows defender?

1. How is the capability of windows defender? - Similar Threads - capability defender

2. Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...: before upgrade to windows 11 professional, how to find out if my laptop hardware 12th GenIntelRCoreTMi5-1235U,1300Mhz,10Cores,12LogicalProcess. meets Microsoft Defender Application Guard requirement for:Extended page tables, also called Second Level Address Translation SLAT...
  3. Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my hardware capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT & VT-x Intel? or...: before upgrade to windows 11 professional, how to find out if my laptop hardware 12th GenIntelRCoreTMi5-1235U,1300Mhz,10Cores,12LogicalProcess. meets Microsoft Defender Application Guard requirement for:Extended page tables, also called Second Level Address Translation SLAT...
  4. how to know if my hardware is capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to know if my hardware is capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT &...: before upgrade to windows 11 professional, how to find out if my laptop hardware 12th GenIntelRCoreTMi5-1235U,1300Mhz,10Cores,12LogicalProcess. meets Microsoft Defender Application Guard requirement for:Extended page tables, also called Second Level Address Translation SLAT...
  5. how to know if my hardware is capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to know if my hardware is capable of Microsoft Defender Application Guard for SLAT &...: before upgrade to windows 11 professional, how to find out if my laptop hardware 12th GenIntelRCoreTMi5-1235U,1300Mhz,10Cores,12LogicalProcess. meets Microsoft Defender Application Guard requirement for:Extended page tables, also called Second Level Address Translation SLAT...
  6. Question regarding Capabilities of Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question regarding Capabilities of Windows Defender: Hi there,I have configure AntiVirus, Firewall, Reputation based protection, Isolated browsing, Core isolation, Ransomware settings and so on on my Windows 10 Pro Licensed based laptop. I am not very expert but has a good technical understandings. My question is that, Is...
  7. How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...

How could it be that Microsoft Defender Anti Virus found threats but is not capable of...: Note: This subject was discussed in Case #:1018823600 in Israel March 9, 2021 my problem in short: Microsoft Defender Anti Virus Windows 10 is detecting threats on my computer but is not able to root them out or to do anything. Here is how it goes: 1. I am disabling my...
  8. Windows Defender ATP EDR capability for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender ATP EDR capability for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1: We’re announcing the general availability of Windows Defender ATP’s endpoint detection & response (EDR) capability for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, helping customers achieve the best security possible while transitioning to Windows 10. With Windows 10 we’ve built the most...
  9. Windows 10 : Is Defender capable to block all internet threats?

Windows 10 : Is Defender capable to block all internet threats?: Hello everybody, IS DEFENDER CAPABLE TO BLOCK ALL VIRUS THREATS AND ALLOW ME SAFE INTERNET BROWSING AND NET BANKING? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Dell laptop got updated with...
  10. New capabilities of Windows Defender ATP maximizing endpoint security

in Windows 10 News
    New capabilities of Windows Defender ATP maximizing endpoint security: Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. A trusted and secure computing environment is a critical component of our approach. When we introduced Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) more than two years ago, our...