Windows 10: how is the location corrected

Discus and support how is the location corrected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how is the location corrected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-the-location-corrected/68a4653e-6b3f-4019-ae0a-ea2f08e834d3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertRichter5, Jan 19, 2022.

1. how is the location corrected

how is the location corrected

:)

RobertRichter5, Jan 19, 2022
  2. mrgeek Win User

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

how is the location corrected [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Again, Location is not correct on the maps, Showing me in another state!

Hi Wael,

Wrong region settings or corruption may be the possible reason why a location was not correct or showing a different state. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to change it to the default location?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from making sure that region settings was correct?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Cortana. You may expand each section and try performing the instructions that you have not yet done.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 19, 2022
  4. how is the location corrected

Home location

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Ensure to have the correct settings for region and location. Ensure to correct the date and time on the computer. Further ensure to install all pending Windows Updates on the computer and restart the computer to check if this helps.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard

• Then click on Control Panel

• Then select Region under location
      Tab select or make sure the home location is set correctly.
    Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

how is the location corrected

1. how is the location corrected - Similar Threads - location corrected

2. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  3. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  4. Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct: I recently went to Google and found it showed my location as Washington I'm in Australia. I checked all my Google settings and they were the same as before. Then I found my phone was correct but if I used my laptop it would temporarily sync the wrong local and then shift...
  5. Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct

Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct: I recently went to Google and found it showed my location as Washington I'm in Australia. I checked all my Google settings and they were the same as before. Then I found my phone was correct but if I used my laptop it would temporarily sync the wrong local and then shift...
  6. I cant restore the Documents file to correct location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant restore the Documents file to correct location: I have sent the documents file to my d hard drive thinking i would free up my storage but however i came back today and when i clicked on chrome it showed saying "it might have been removed, renamed or deleted Do you want to remove this file " and i want to restore it back...
  7. I cant restore the Documents file to correct location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant restore the Documents file to correct location: I have sent the documents file to my d hard drive thinking i would free up my storage but however i came back today and when i clicked on chrome it showed saying "it might have been removed, renamed or deleted Do you want to remove this file " and i want to restore it back...
  8. I cant restore the Documents file to correct location

9. How to Correct Activity Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Correct Activity Location: How to get my Microsoft account activity history corrected. My account shows that my location is Ontario, Can where actually I'm Alberta, Can. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?Reply...
  10. How to Correct Activity Location

How to Correct Activity Location: How to get my Microsoft account activity history corrected. My account shows that my location is Ontario, Can where actually I'm Alberta, Can. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?Reply...