Windows 10: How is this hate speech...

Discus and support How is this hate speech... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Retail brand sparks fury with woke ‘tuck-friendly’ childrenswear - ‘They need psychological help!’ msn.comI feel so let down as a trans individual.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cherrysammy, May 28, 2023.

1. How is this hate speech...

Retail brand sparks fury with woke ‘tuck-friendly’ childrenswear - ‘They need psychological help!’ msn.comI feel so let down as a trans individual. Hateful and hurtful comments being published yet my comment is censored and flagged as 'hate speech'. I have to read all these transphobic stories EVERY day when I open a new tab. You are causing me pain.

:)

cherrysammy, May 28, 2023

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

Windows Speech Recognition commands - Microsoft Support

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 28, 2023
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Speech For Phone Accessibility

Hi Chanty,

To set up Speech, please follow the steps:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Speech.
    • Tap Read aloud incoming text messages.
    • Select from the following:
      • Always on
      • Bluetooth and headsets
      • Bluetooth only
      • wired headset only

For Text to speech settings, follow the steps below:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap speech.
    • Set desired options.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, May 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

How is this hate speech...

Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

Read more: Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech, EU says - The Verge

Brink, May 28, 2023
Thema:

How is this hate speech...

1. How is this hate speech... - Similar Threads - hate speech

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  5. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  6. why does windows for education exist i hate it

7. How is this hate speech...

How is this hate speech...: Retail brand sparks fury with woke ‘tuck-friendly’ childrenswear - ‘They need psychological help!’ msn.comI feel so let down as a trans individual. Hateful and hurtful comments being published yet my comment is censored and flagged as 'hate speech'. I have to read all these...
  8. Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.: Why do the Community Standards moderators on comment threads allow the use of homophones to evade hate speech restrictions? I have consistently flagged comments made very disparagingly about First Nations people in which the poster refers to them as "engines". a substitute...
  9. Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.

Using Homophones to evade Hate Speech Restrictions.: Why do the Community Standards moderators on comment threads allow the use of homophones to evade hate speech restrictions? I have consistently flagged comments made very disparagingly about First Nations people in which the poster refers to them as "engines". a substitute...
  10. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Twitter, and Google are still failing to curb hate speech: Tech companies may face new legislation after struggling to comply with voluntary code of conduct. The European Commission this week called on Facebook, Twitter, and other major tech companies to more aggressively police online hate speech or else face new legislation that...