Windows 10: How is to resolve the problem; See please below

Discus and support How is to resolve the problem; See please below in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Server: Windows 2012 R2 Updates via WSUS done in the past, but since some days the problem: "Quelle Hostprozess für Windows-Dienste Zusammenfassung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sinasma, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Sinasma Win User

How is to resolve the problem; See please below

Server: Windows 2012 R2

Updates via WSUS done in the past, but since some days the problem:

"Quelle
    Hostprozess für Windows-Dienste

Zusammenfassung
    Windows Update-Installationsproblem

Datum
    ‎29.‎11.‎2019 06:47

Status
    Nicht berichtet

Beschreibung
    Ein Windows-Update wurde nicht ordnungsgemäß installiert. Durch das Senden der folgenden Informationen an Microsoft kann die Software verbessert werden.

Problemsignatur
    Problemereignisame: WindowsUpdateFailure3
    ClientVersion: 7.9.9600.19374
    Win32HResult: 8024402f
    UpdateID: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
    Scenario: Scan
    RevisionID: 0
    IsManaged: 0
    LastError: 801901f7
    CallerAppID: AutomaticUpdates
    ServiceUsed: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D}
    MiscField2: 0
    Betriebsystemversion: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031"

The Error with updates over WSUS (Windows Server 2016): 80024402F

best regards and thanks

Ghahraman Sanaie

:)

Sinasma, Dec 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 12, 2019
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 12, 2019
  4. How is to resolve the problem; See please below

850 Evo died

Rants ^^^^ as a First post Generaly don't go down well
    I would suggest you start a New Thread Outlining Your Problem and any steps you Have Taken to resolve this Problem
    Then the more Experenced and knowlagable People here can Discuss and Offer help
    AS it Stands with your Rant Your probably just going to be ignored

dorsetknob, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

How is to resolve the problem; See please below

1. How is to resolve the problem; See please below - Similar Threads - resolve problem please

2. Please see my question below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please see my question below.: If you cannot get past the first password on your computer, can you still transfer the data from one drive to another and why would you want to do this? Took my computer in to get repaired as simply could not get past the first password, and the technician changed drives...
  3. Please see my question below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please see my question below.: If you cannot get past the first password on your computer, can you still transfer the data from one drive to another and why would you want to do this? Took my computer in to get repaired as simply could not get past the first password, and the technician changed drives...
  4. Please see my question below.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Resolve "WIndows cannot find Issue" at Startup? Please see message below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Resolve "WIndows cannot find Issue" at Startup? Please see message below: After updating Windows 10 on 5 September [SG Time],I get the message whenever I start Windows on my PC:C:\\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Cannot find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft ...Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exeHow to this resolve issue?...
  6. How to Resolve "WIndows cannot find Issue" at Startup? Please see message below

How to Resolve "WIndows cannot find Issue" at Startup? Please see message below: After updating Windows 10 on 5 September [SG Time],I get the message whenever I start Windows on my PC:C:\\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Cannot find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft ...Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exeHow to this resolve issue?...
  7. See below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See below: I understand the need to put a high security fence around my computer, but there should be a few alternate ways to important details. My computer was a gift from my brother and my nephew, in August of 2021. It was set up on August 8, 2021. I think it was on that precise day...
  8. See below

in Windows 10 Customization
    See below: I understand the need to put a high security fence around my computer, but there should be a few alternate ways to important details. My computer was a gift from my brother and my nephew, in August of 2021. It was set up on August 8, 2021. I think it was on that precise day...
  9. See below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See below.: The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text. Can this be fixed?Thank You...
  10. See below.

See below.: The app images on the Start menu I added stopped showing up on my new Dell desktop; text is okay. The pre-loaded apps continue to show images and text. Can this be fixed?Thank You...