Windows 10: how istall pevious version of window 10

Discus and support how istall pevious version of window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir i want to install previous version of window now i have using window10 version1803 but do not work properly in my device so i want to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shashikant2, Nov 6, 2019.

1. how istall pevious version of window 10

sir i want to install previous version of window now i have using window10 version1803 but do not work properly in my device so i want to install old version please help me

:)

shashikant2, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

how istall pevious version of window 10

Delta6326, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

how istall pevious version of window 10

1. how istall pevious version of window 10 - Similar Threads - istall pevious version

2. How can i istall open gl 3.3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i istall open gl 3.3?: My pc infromation:amd radeon rx 580windows 10cpu intel core i 7 7700ram 8sohow can i intsall open gl 3.3 for this graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-istall-open-gl-33/c37adcd7-dbee-480e-8c93-1aad68c3e9f6
  3. How can i istall open gl 3.3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i istall open gl 3.3?: My pc infromation:amd radeon rx 580windows 10cpu intel core i 7 7700ram 8sohow can i intsall open gl 3.3 for this graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-istall-open-gl-33/c37adcd7-dbee-480e-8c93-1aad68c3e9f6
  4. How can i istall open gl 3.3?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. app istall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app istall: how do i put care.com app from google play on my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-istall/74e09e5b-9a85-4c28-958e-abc8b418f7cd
  6. Urdu language istallation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Urdu language istallation: When I install Urdu language pack, basic typing is not getting installed as seen in the screen shot below: [ATTACH] And also Urdu Phonetic keyboard is not displaying in language toggle switch as shown below: [ATTACH]...
  7. abnormal istallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    abnormal istallation: WHY IS REQUIRED ABNORMAL INSTALLATION IN DESKTOP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abnormal-istallation/45ee0a3c-6a83-4be3-85a5-9bb2f2be2076
  8. totally deleting windows 10 and do a clean istall of windows 7

totally deleting windows 10 and do a clean istall of windows 7: I bought a new laptop which, unfortunately, has windows 10 on it. I can't stand trying to figure out how windows 10 works. I want to wipe it off my PC and then install a fresh windows 7 disc. Please provide directions / instructions on how to do this efficiently. Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Pro clean istall

Windows 10 Pro clean istall: I just built a new pc and now I am ready to install windows 10 pro, which I bought from Microsoft. I have a download link and a product key. My question is how do I get to the download link on a pc which doesn't have any thing on it. I would need a browser to get to my email...
  10. Clean istalling Windows 10 from a dual boot system

Clean istalling Windows 10 from a dual boot system: Currently I have a dual boot system with Win 7 and Win 10. I want to remove Windows 7 from my main drive. Since I want to do that, I thought I'd completely redo my system by formatting all my drives and do clean install Windows 10. Is there going to be any problem, like no...