Windows 10: How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics

Discus and support How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A desktop PC with windows 10 home, connected to the broadband internet for 24 hours. No purchased or subscribed Anti-Virus or firewall installed. Use... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tsw88, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics

A desktop PC with windows 10 home, connected to the broadband internet for 24 hours. No purchased or subscribed Anti-Virus or firewall installed. Use with common sense. How likely could the PC get hacked by someone assume he knows me and wants to do this to me. I mean someone could get a copy of my computer files or what websites I have visited etc. I don't mean adware that could only collect information about what websites I've visited while they
    are doing to a large number of "victims" without targeting on a specific individual.

How likely?

:)

Tsw88, Dec 17, 2018

2. WHEN WILL MICROSOFT HAVE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 SOLITAIRE COLLECTION TO RESET STATISTICS?

Hello Brette,

Thank you for responding back and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on this link http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav
    • Click on box under “Find a Topic or Ask a Question” and type your question(for e.g.: reset statistics.)
    • Place cursor on suggestion listed and select appropriate search result

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be glad to help you further.

Ravindra Kamath, Dec 17, 2018
  3. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Dec 17, 2018
  4. How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics

1. How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics - Similar Threads - likely hacked statistics

2. Hacked account and how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  3. Hacked account and how to get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  4. Is there any app same likes spotify for pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any app same likes spotify for pc?: Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-app-same-likes-spotify-for-pc/3ed0755c-19a5-4a7e-afe7-3d96b08d4748
  5. My PC getting hacked by an enterprise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC getting hacked by an enterprise: Now this may sound rubbish but i have seen so many incidents that i cant ignore the fact that someone is remote accessing my PC even after i format my PC again and again. I will attach google drive links.Please have a look at them . Video 1 -...
  6. Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?: Hi there, I have a HP All-in One PC, Windows 10 Home Edit, plus I did a recent system reset. This hacker has been getting into my computer and taking ownership of it....I have a very long list of what this hacker has done and this has been going on for quite a while....
  7. how to activate statistics in backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate statistics in backgammon: how I may activate statistics in backgammon? all the values in the game remain always at the value of "99999" [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-statistics-in-backgammon/1282b763-9de8-4a42-8fe1-2016224fa7ee
  8. Statistics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Statistics: How do I reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/statistics/e7554e42-1331-45a3-9db0-0a5d82a93601
  9. Solitaire Statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Statistics: Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award. Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics...
  10. How to reset network statistics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reset network statistics: hello recentrly i upgraded from windows seven to 10 and i noticed a little feature that i want to disable: the network bytes received/sent do not reset after a system shutdown like it happens in windows seven. I would like the network statistics to be resetted after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how likely is it that my pc is hacked

2. how likely to hacked without the use of a firewall