Windows 10: how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

Discus and support how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lse123, Sep 30, 2019.

1. lse123 Win User

how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it...
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI
    chkdsk /f /r G:
    command ??? ^C ?

how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move [​IMG]

:)

lse123, Sep 30, 2019

2. SOS...Long awaited update.....Problem

Just was notified of the February update for my Samsung Focus, with the latest Zune software I try to install the update and I cannot download the update. I keep receiving the error 801811A5, but I have an excellent WiFi connection. Anyone know if there
    is a problem with the update, or with Zune, as I cannot sign into Zune either. It says "sorry, cannot sign in right now" I have the OS version 7.0.7004.0. I have tried everything to get the long awaited updates, and now I cannot download them.. Any solutions
    would be much appreciated...Also, I'm running Windows Vista on my comp..

Sam Sung Fo Cus, Sep 30, 2019
  3. KB3081448 is always in awaiting

My PC tried to install the latest update to Windows 10 Pro, namely KB308144, but is always in awaiting of installation.

ErnestoD'istria, Sep 30, 2019
  4. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download.
    This is the screenshot from my laptop.

how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move [​IMG]

Is there a way to start it?

mikelferdinan, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

1. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move - Similar Threads - LONG AWAIT awaited

2. Discord Awaiting Endpoint error [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Discord Awaiting Endpoint error [Fixed]: [IMG]When trying to join the voice channel to communicate with our peers, Discord keeps waiting for the endpoint and doesn’t establish the required connection. In this post, we will talk about the same and see what should be done if we see Awaiting Endpoint in Discord. How do...
  3. It happens again and then awaits a few mins the wifi list pop up again and I was able to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It happens again and then awaits a few mins the wifi list pop up again and I was able to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hentai_Trends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8kn6v/it_happens_again_and_then_awaits_a_few_mins_the/
  4. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  5. awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...
  6. How to fix my synaptics driver awaiting install?

How to fix my synaptics driver awaiting install?: [ATTACH] I need to install this driver. But it's stuck like 2 days. So, please if you can give me a solution it would be very helpful. Thanks....
  7. Update windowns Awaiting download

Update windowns Awaiting download: so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-windowns-awaiting-download/71821e90-c6c9-48eb-8925-c199e734f799
  8. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...
  9. still awaiting my win 10 upgrade

still awaiting my win 10 upgrade: Hi guys. It's now 5th september in my zone (Australia), and I still haven't received my win 10 upgrade. Does this seem normal to you guys. I made a reservation in I think early July. 21168
  10. HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel

in Windows 10 News
    HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel: Ready to speed things up? Here at Microsoft, we’re rolling out support in Internet Explorer for the first significant rework of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol since 1999. It’s been a while, so it’s due. While there have been lot of efforts to streamline Web architecture...