Windows 10: How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10????????

Discus and support How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10???????? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sandboxie is giving REGhives errors in Sandboxie 136020 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jps99, Jul 4, 2019.

1. jps99 Win User

How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10????????

Sandboxie is giving REGhives errors in Sandboxie

:)

jps99, Jul 4, 2019

2. Keyscrambler and Sandboxie

Hope it helps, it did me.

My default browser is Chrome, but I do use Firefox and IE.

I am sure that the Sandboxie configuration fix is exclusive to Keyscrambler and does not include any browser reference. It worked immediately with Sandboxied Chrome, Firefox and IE.

So it should work OK with any other browser that Sandboxie is compatible for use with.

It may be that this fix is only needed when Sandboxie is already installed and KS is added afterwards. If KS is already installed and Sandboxie is added afterwards, then the Sandboxie installation wizard should pick up KS as an inherent program and include it in the configuration list. If so, this fix would not be needed.

Bald Eagle, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Keyscrambler and Sandboxie

Many users including me have found that the new version of Keyscrambler Personal - Free edition 3.1.0.0 for IE, Firefox and now Chrome does not work when the browsers are opened with Sandboxie. This easy fix is how to cure the problem.

Download Keyscrambler Personal - Free to your Desktop from Download KeyScrambler or some other reputable site. Do not download with a Sandboxied browser.

Go through the wizard and select your preferences. I suggest you choose the tray icon and for the program to start with Windows opening. You will have to reboot when finished.

KS will then work perfectly with IE, Firefox and Chrome unsandboxied, but will not work with the browsers Sandboxied.

Now follow this :-

Open Sandboxie Control. Then -
    Sandbox>Defaultbox>Sandbox Settings>Resourse Access-expand>IPC Access-expand>Direct Access>ADD (2 items) as under.

In panel Add Resource Name - add both these in turn, copy/paste using CNTRL+C for copy and CNTRL+V for paste :-

Add>\RPC Control\KSControlEp.Default*>OK - then :-
    Add>BaseNamedObjects*\KSSettingsEvent*>OK - then :-
    Click OK at bottom of Control Panel.

Open browsers with Sandboxie. The KS icon should show in the tray.
    Orange = not active but ON, Green = active, Black animated = traffic, Red = OFF - RT click, select KS ON.

Browsers IE, Firefox and Chrome opened with Sandboxie will now have KS working perfectly.
    This procedure should work with the paid versions of KS.

All done.

Bald Eagle, Jul 4, 2019
  4. bo elam Win User

Sandboxie 5.30 has been released

Hi phrab. The issue you are having activating the license is not being caused by you, your system or installation. The Sandboxie servers are causing the issue. I suggest you read the thread below, and follow the steps suggested by Barb. Likely, even if you follow her suggestions, your license might still not be activated. But don't worry, other users have also experienced issue activating their license this past couple of days. So, a fix is coming. Probably Monday.

I think its important to be calm. Dont start tweaking stuff that might mess up your computer. Also, dont click to activate, let the system do it on its own.
    Activation Failed - Please provide feedback - Sandboxie Forum - Sandboxie - Sophos Community

Let me know how things go.

Bo

bo elam, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10???????? - Similar Threads - long before Sandboxie

2. How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?: I run Windows 7 on my home pc. Support for Win7 will end in January, 2020. How long will Windows 10 be supported? Thank you for any insight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-will-windows-10-be-supported/d763cd6e-714a-44da-aad6-1c2cf7556cad
  3. Windows 10 stable Patch

Windows 10 stable Patch: Hi, We were trying to find out suitable patch and build for windows 10 which has low bugs and issues, right now we have 1809 latest build and it throws lots of audit log errors which we can't solve daily. So we are looking for old build but it should be stable one....
  4. How long is the interval before Windows considers the machine to be Idle and How do I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How long is the interval before Windows considers the machine to be Idle and How do I...: How long is the interval before Windows considers the machine to be Idle and How do I modify this interval in Windows 10? Just to be clear, I DO NOT need to know how to change power settings or display settings. I am very aware of how to do all of that. What I want to do is...
  5. Sandboxie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandboxie: I am running sandboxie in Windows 7 pro 64-bit. There is no sandboxie that I can find for Windows 10 64-bit. Have no idea what to replace it with. Some sites for supposedly sandboxie type programs come with ready made viruses.*Sad 2889
  6. Sandboxie beta for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandboxie beta for windows 10: I'm thinking of trying it out. Has anyone else given it a go? If so, I'm interested in your impression. Is it stable? 20178
  7. BSOD on "cold" boot - stable afterwards - Long-term issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on "cold" boot - stable afterwards - Long-term issue: Hello everyone, I'm at my wit's end at the moment. Recently had to replace motherboard, RAM and CPU in my computer. Purchased an ASUS Maximus VIII GENE Z170 board, an i5-6600k and initially 16GB of DDR4, now 32. When I boot my computer after having it off overnight, I...
  8. Long Black Screen before Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Black Screen before Boot: Excellent. Yes Brink's tutorial provide a lot of information.
  9. How long?

How long?: How long can this update take? It's supposed to take 20-60 minutes, and I've heard of people waiting for 24 hours to get it to complete. How long do I wait before I assume it's frozen? 15797
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...