Windows 10: How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update

Discus and support How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Oops, take that back then. Sorry I don't know everyone on the planet... I'd give you an up-vote but I already have.... Here is the young (and she... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wjbodin3, Sep 7, 2016.

1. cereberus Win User

How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update

Here is the young (and she is) lady in question.

How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update [​IMG]

cereberus, Sep 7, 2016
  2. wjbodin3 Win User

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had to go the ISO route because it corrupted a number of drivers, but then I did install first or second day of release. Really do not want to go through wasting time when I could be working when it is suposed to be installed when the computer is not being used and most likely I am not home or in bed. Really do not wish to have to sit here watching a screen move a percentage display.

wjbodin3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update

1. How long do I have to wait for AU to be seen by windows update - Similar Threads - long wait update

2. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  3. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  4. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?: I have just upgraded my computer and had to buy a new Windows 11. It went through all installation until I got a message saying "Making sure you're ready to install."This has been going now for about 18 hours. How much longer is it going to take?Is there something I can do to...
  6. How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?

How long do I need to wait for Windows 11 to install?: I have just upgraded my computer and had to buy a new Windows 11. It went through all installation until I got a message saying "Making sure you're ready to install."This has been going now for about 18 hours. How much longer is it going to take?Is there something I can do to...
  7. How long to wait for windows 11 update restart?

How long to wait for windows 11 update restart?: How long to wait for windows 11 update restart? I did not check to see what was updating I usually do, but it said 4 mins to complete - after 30 mins it is still restarting. How long does one wait?...
  8. Why do I have to wait for updates??

Why do I have to wait for updates??: So im in Windows 10 and i see a button. "Update and shutown". I click this deceptive button. I turn the computer on.... Guess what? It must spend the last of my battery installing update. Thanks . So it's really "shutdown, THEN update" does Microsoft have trouble with...
  9. How long do I have to wait?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long do I have to wait?: We all know that windows 10 updates can take ( in some cases) a considerable length of time to complete. There was a recent update that seemed to breeze through in the normal way - then came the time of configuration - restart - and a further configuration. Screen showed...
  10. Fresh Install of Windows 10 Freezing. How long do I have to wait?????

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Freezing. How long do I have to wait?????: Hey all, The HDD on one of my PC's crashed with windows 10. something corrupted in the MBR and I was unable to fix it or recover data, no matter what I did with the recovery disk and with the help of many experienced people. Anyway, the next solution was to just get...