Windows 10: How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver...

Discus and support How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, my pc has an Asus Maximus X hero motherboard with a Realtek bluetooth controller. From my research, this controller is preventing my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Squidmaster7, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver...

Hi guys, my pc has an Asus Maximus X hero motherboard with a Realtek bluetooth controller. From my research, this controller is preventing my Windows Update from getting 2004. Its been several months but it doesnt seem like any progress has been made. How long do you think its going to take for the rollout to actually happen?

submitted by /u/Squidmaster7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Squidmaster7, Jul 23, 2020
  2. MazeMatik Win User

Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now.

Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the problem because IT IS YOU MICROSOFT who have to fix this, not the consumers. I paid almost 150$ for a Windows 10 license and Bluetooth doesn't work like it should but
    it's working perfectly fine on all my other devices (phone, iPad and I bet even my toaster supports Bluetooth better than Microsoft at this point).

Stop telling us to check our drivers, to restart Bluetooth services in the background, to disable this and enable that, to try 10 different solutions in safe mode. The point is, I even reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem still persists. Conclusion, you
    made your OS even more unstable with all the bad updates you keep pushing. They make the Windows environment worse every time and we have to wait and hope it's all going to be fixed through future updates.

MICROSOFT, FIX YOUR BLUETOOTH OR STOP TRYING AND GIVE UP IF YOU CAN'T!!!

MazeMatik, Aug 4, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver... [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver... [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. nick255 Win User

How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver...

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver...

1. How long do you think its going to take until Microsoft has fixed the Bluetooth driver... - Similar Threads - long going until

2. How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??: I have an OEM windows 11 liscence, and I updated my BIOS, so my windows detected a new hardware change although i didnt even change a cable, and it wont let me activate my windows again, i had a chat with a respectable customer support, They said that its a know issue and...
  3. How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does it take Microsoft to fix a problem??: I have an OEM windows 11 liscence, and I updated my BIOS, so my windows detected a new hardware change although i didnt even change a cable, and it wont let me activate my windows again, i had a chat with a respectable customer support, They said that its a know issue and...
  4. How long does it take for a refund to go through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take for a refund to go through: I just want to know how long it takes for other people normally because on Google it says 3-5 business days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-refund-to-go-through/8935c2dc-7582-4811-893c-62734a64902f
  5. How long does it take for a refund to go through

How long does it take for a refund to go through: I just want to know how long it takes for other people normally because on Google it says 3-5 business days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-refund-to-go-through/8935c2dc-7582-4811-893c-62734a64902f
  6. IDIOTS~!!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FIX IT??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDIOTS~!!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FIX IT??: ANY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES I CONNECT ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTING!!! ALL OF THE SETTINGS ARE FINE1!!! IT'S YOU, YOU DUMB S11ITS, WHO CANNOT IMPLEMENT ONE.STUPIDEASY.FUNCTION!!!!!!!!The only solution I found to connect them manually !!!!!!EVERY TIME!!!!!BUT NO, YOU HAD TO...
  7. How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...

How do you Fix Windows Installation Media on usb taking too long to load and\or moving...: I've been trying to install a new windows on my computer since from nowhere it has stopped working. I have been trying for a week now and still hasn't worked.When I turn on legacy boot in the BIOS and boot up the USB after a while comes up a moving white line in the middle of...
  8. How long will this update take to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long will this update take to do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DanielCracker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dya2qh/how_long_will_this_update_take_to_do/
  9. Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft, when are you going to fix Bluetooth in Windows 10?: Like the title says, do you plan to make Bluetooth work any time soon in Windows 10? That would be a great feature to have especially when it has been out for more than 20 years now. Don't bother replying to this with your all-in-one DIY step by step methods to solve the...
  10. How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is it going to take to fix Gears of War 4: Once again the game does not work. After purchasing for nearly 100 dollars this game has yet to work properly. There is constant tearing and artifacts during networked gameplay. What is the problem? Game keeps crashing on startup. This is a known issue. Quit telling to...