Windows 10: How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

Discus and support How Long Does An Upgrade Take. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Monstermaster, May 4, 2021.

1. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting.

:)

Monstermaster, May 4, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, May 5, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, May 5, 2021
  4. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, May 5, 2021
Thema:

How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

1. How Long Does An Upgrade Take. - Similar Threads - Long Does Upgrade

2. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how long does reset this computer take?: Recovery saves my files mode, screen shows getting things ready, and this shouldn't take long, but seems to be stalled. How long should I wait? Norton virus scanner is stalling too. Reason I am attempting to use recovery mode....
  3. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  4. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  5. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Support
  6. how long does a quick scan take?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how long does a quick scan take?: Hi can anyone advise how long a quick scan should take? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-long-does-a-quick-scan-take/cb38b289-7de1-4d18-aae6-671b9721132f
  7. How long does the 2004 upgrade take using Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long does the 2004 upgrade take using Windows Update?: A year ago I asked (and answered) the same question for 1903. Having just let Window Update successfully upgrade the same machine I used for those tests I can say that the answer remains the same. Times for each step were almost identical - over four hours from start to a...
  8. How long does reset/wipe take?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long does reset/wipe take?: I will have to power off my PC soon... It's been 3 hours and i can't see any progress bar. If I power off my PC what happens? submitted by /u/anotherthrowaway2ns3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ey0gsq/how_long_does_resetwipe_take/
  9. How long does the 1903 upgrade take using Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long does the 1903 upgrade take using Windows Update?: Short answer - a very long time. I had reason to take my System One below back to an earlier system image and upgrade it to 1903 again. In fact, the image I restored for this machine was its 1511 image from mid-2016. I then upgraded this to 1809 using an ISO in about two...
  10. How long does the 1903 upgrade take using Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does the 1903 upgrade take using Windows Update?: Short answer - a very long time. I had reason to take my System One below back to an earlier system image and upgrade it to 1903 again. In fact, the image I restored for this machine was its 1511 image from mid-2016. I then upgraded this to 1809 using an ISO in about two...