Windows 10: How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

Discus and support How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just screen recording a video, close to about 1hr 40 min, once it was over i clearly pressed the stop record button. But do not see it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tripled9292, Dec 8, 2022.

1. How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

I was just screen recording a video, close to about 1hr 40 min, once it was over i clearly pressed the stop record button. But do not see it in the folder yet. Does that mean it didnt record??

:)

Tripled9292, Dec 8, 2022

2. Voice Recorder Pro + downloading >1hr recording?

Voice Recorder Pro + does not appear to allow downloading files that are longer than 1hr in during.

Smaller files may be saved to OneDrive.

I have a file of duration 1hr 10m that I need to download, and there appears to be absolutely no way of doing this.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Los' golova, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Video recording error on lumia 950

I was recording a video with my lumia 950 XL. It was a quite long video (around 25 min). I received an error on the screen and the recording stopped. I can't find the video anymore. Some suggestion?

LucaChiappa, Dec 8, 2022
  4. How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

Video recording

nope i have plenty of memory and i recorder 1hr of continous recording and then it stopped recording again i had to record another clip having lot of space. n82 only records 1hr of clip and not more than that in single clip.

any software to keep it record continuously?

blackpearl---01, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

1. How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record - Similar Threads - long does 1hr

2. How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Much Drive Space Does Recording A Video Take With Clipchamp?: I realize this greatly depends on a lot of things but I'm wanting to create a vlog, which would just be me talking, that would not be real high definition. Clipchamp says that my maxium time is 30 minutes so I'm wondering how much space it would take if I actually made a...
  3. How long does the WIndows 11 Installation process take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does the WIndows 11 Installation process take?: Mine has been up for a bout 5 hours thus far and it is at 99%. Do I leave it still or there is another process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-the-windows-11-installation-process/85e360ba-09fc-4cbc-9603-11a7039f632f
  4. How long does the WIndows 11 Installation process take?

How long does the WIndows 11 Installation process take?: Mine has been up for a bout 5 hours thus far and it is at 99%. Do I leave it still or there is another process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-the-windows-11-installation-process/85e360ba-09fc-4cbc-9603-11a7039f632f
  5. How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record: I was just screen recording a video, close to about 1hr 40 min, once it was over i clearly pressed the stop record button. But do not see it in the folder yet. Does that mean it didnt record??...
  6. How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record

How long does it take a 1hr 40min video to process on screen record: I was just screen recording a video, close to about 1hr 40 min, once it was over i clearly pressed the stop record button. But do not see it in the folder yet. Does that mean it didnt record??...
  7. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  8. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  9. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Support
  10. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Long Does An Upgrade Take.: How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting. 177310