Windows 10: How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to purchase the physical copy of Windows 10 Home and on the Microsoft store it says out of stock. How long do it usually take Microsoft to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AzAtHome1234, Feb 10, 2020.

1. How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home?

I wanted to purchase the physical copy of Windows 10 Home and on the Microsoft store it says out of stock. How long do it usually take Microsoft to restock Windows 10 copies?

:)

AzAtHome1234, Feb 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home?

1. How long does it take for Microsoft to restock Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - long does Microsoft

2. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so it's been 4 hours ago when I open my laptop and it automatically start the updates, and until now , the screen show "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your computer" and also it several times already...
  3. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so it's been 4 hours ago when I open my laptop and it automatically start the updates, and until now , the screen show "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your computer" and also it several times already...
  4. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so about 4 hours ago my computer needed to make updates, so I clicked restart and update and then I'm at the blue screen where it tells me that, "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your PC, this might take a while, and your PC will restart several times."I...
  6. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so about 4 hours ago my computer needed to make updates, so I clicked restart and update and then I'm at the blue screen where it tells me that, "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your PC, this might take a while, and your PC will restart several times."I...
  7. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

8. How long does it take to install Windows 10?

How long does it take to install Windows 10?: I'm installing Windows 10 Pro 64bit on my Computer for over 9 hours and nothing has happened. Previously i saw the Windows logo and the rotating dots with some precentage under them, then my screen would go black for a couple of minutes after which the precentage went up. But...
  9. How long does it take Windows 10 to update

How long does it take Windows 10 to update: I just received my new surface pro with Windows 10. During the startup process it identified that it did not have the latest version of Windows 10. That in itself is a problem. However when it restarted it has been nothing but blue screen with little circle moving and the...
  10. How long does reinstalling Windows 10 take?

How long does reinstalling Windows 10 take?: So I managed to screw up my computer so bad the default image viewer and video player are missing and my taskbar and start button no longer work. I decided to reinstall Windows using a USB. I downloaded the software and ran setup from the USB and followed all the...