Windows 10: How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library

Discus and support How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've created a 3D object in Paint 3D and uploaded it to my Remix account. Will it appear in the paint 3D Library so my students can see it on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KerryLeaf, Apr 4, 2019.

1. KerryLeaf Win User

How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library

I've created a 3D object in Paint 3D and uploaded it to my Remix account. Will it appear in the paint 3D Library so my students can see it on their devices, and if so, how long will it take to appear in there?

:)

KerryLeaf, Apr 4, 2019

2. access to Remix 3d library

I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D.

But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'.

My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location.

So why I cannot access it ?

MarcinZyś, Apr 4, 2019
  3. In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Tails86 Win User

Licensing of Microsoft's 3D Objects on Paint 3D

I am looking for licensing of 3D objects in the extended library on Paint 3D. I would like to share some designs on thingiverse based on objects I found in that library. However, I don't want to do so if it violates your licensing.

Tails86, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library - Similar Threads - long does Remix

2. Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D library. 3D content server? missing objects? missing categories?: microsft paint 3DThe "best of minecraft section" in the 3d library is empty. there are also some categories missing and objects not findable, like the awning or propellers. could I know of a search frase to type in the 3D library to show all of the 3D modles, or know what...
  3. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  4. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  5. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  6. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  7. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library: Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later. [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a...
  8. Paint 3D Library

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D Library: When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it take to appear in the Paint 3D Library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/f7c3a0be-769d-48e1-b8f4-9ce45e689e58
  9. access to Remix 3d library

access to Remix 3d library: I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D. But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'. My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location. So why I cannot access it ?...
  10. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....