Windows 10: How long does it take to download Windows10 iso?

Discus and support How long does it take to download Windows10 iso? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It’s been at it for five hours idk if anythings wrong... submitted by /u/spideweartrouse [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/spideweartrouse, Feb 13, 2021.

1. How long does it take to download Windows10 iso?

/u/spideweartrouse, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Did you try downloading the ISO and do a clean install?

Download Windows 10

Jetster, Feb 13, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User

answer
    That link: Download Windows 10 will let you upgrade. Download the 18mb file and then run the .exe then pick upgrade or you can download the ISO file and burn to DVD or USB to install the OS

skippy258, Feb 13, 2021
  4. How long does it take to download Windows10 iso?

Thanks, I'm downloading right now but as it was posted here, if you don't go the upgrade path it will fail to activate.

Crap Daddy, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

How long does it take to download Windows10 iso?

1. How long does it take to download Windows10 iso? - Similar Threads - long does download

2. Why windows 10 iso takes so long to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows 10 iso takes so long to download: It takes around 30 min, in other words 1800 s.Why not 5 minutes , i calculated and 5000mb / 1800s =2.7 mb/sWindows iso is arround 5000 mbWhat"s wrong with 2.7 mb/s speed , they say it's because of other apps in my pc and slow connection but i have decent speed .?...
  3. Why windows 10 iso takes so long to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows 10 iso takes so long to download: It takes around 30 min, in other words 1800 s.Why not 5 minutes , i calculated and 5000mb / 1800s =2.7 mb/sWindows iso is arround 5000 mbWhat"s wrong with 2.7 mb/s speed , they say it's because of other apps in my pc and slow connection but i have decent speed .?...
  4. Why windows 10 iso takes so long to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how long does it take to download and install 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how long does it take to download and install 20h2: it seems like taking forver. do I need it or can I just install 21h1. I currently have windows 10 version 1703 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-it-take-to-download-and-install-20h2/818044be-ba6e-400b-96fb-6ae394f09d8d
  6. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

How Long Does An Upgrade Take.: How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting. 177310
  7. How long does recent update take to download?

How long does recent update take to download?: Hiw long does the recent update take. I have been waiting for some time with a blue screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-recent-update-take-to-download/6252838d-ab81-4b6e-aa66-8dc8bc49d8a3
  8. How long does it take to download Windows 10 ISO file into a USB

How long does it take to download Windows 10 ISO file into a USB: I am downloading the Windows 10 ISO file into my USB, and it take almost 4 hours to get to 25%. I have around 300mbps, it's strange it can take this much time for a file that only has around 10gb....
  9. Windows 10 ISO taking much too long to download

Windows 10 ISO taking much too long to download: I am downloading the Windows 10 ISO with the Media Creation Tool but, over 16 hours have elapsed since yesterday yet it has only downloaded 21%. I am downloading on WIFI. How much longer do I need to wait before the download completes? If I cancel the download now, will...
  10. Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso

Media creation tool does not download windows10.iso: Hello, i've been looking for help a long time a go, thank god i found this forum. Here is the problem, im trying to use the media creation tool to download the W10 iso, boot from a dvd and do a clean install, deleting all my data. But the media creation tool seems to...