Windows 10: how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10

Discus and support how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am following the freeing up space and I have been waiting tor 45 minutes and the blue bar does not seem to be progressing any further. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngusMcLean1, May 14, 2019.

1. how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10

I am following the freeing up space and I have been waiting tor 45 minutes and the blue bar does not seem to be progressing any further. Is there a problem?

:)

AngusMcLean1, May 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2019
  4. how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 14, 2019
Thema:

how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10

1. how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - long does free

2. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so about 4 hours ago my computer needed to make updates, so I clicked restart and update and then I'm at the blue screen where it tells me that, "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your PC, this might take a while, and your PC will restart several times."I...
  3. How long does a Windows 10 update take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does a Windows 10 update take?: Okay so about 4 hours ago my computer needed to make updates, so I clicked restart and update and then I'm at the blue screen where it tells me that, "Working on Updates, Please do not turn off your PC, this might take a while, and your PC will restart several times."I...
  4. How to free up space in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to free up space in windows 10: So, I use windows 10 i3, i use it for gaming and i came here to freep up space in my windows :C Drive, So any ideas of how to free my space up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-space-in-windows-10/fd969d1c-e060-4446-b780-4ea59eb3b2d8
  5. How to free up space in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to free up space in windows 10: So, I use windows 10 i3, i use it for gaming and i came here to freep up space in my windows :C Drive, So any ideas of how to free my space up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-space-in-windows-10/fd969d1c-e060-4446-b780-4ea59eb3b2d8
  6. How to free up space in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. "Free up space now" takes so long to clean.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Free up space now" takes so long to clean.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Justacoolkid123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr5tjh/free_up_space_now_takes_so_long_to_clean/
  8. Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take: I have all of my old laptop files on One Drive and just realized that One Drive had them synched to my new laptop including some huge videos i had taken on my phone and Yi camera. I right mouse clicked on the old laptop folder in the One Drive section and selected Free Up...
  9. Windows taking up free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking up free space: I have downloaded gears 5 using game pass and deleted later. The game has been deleted but its still taking up space. When I checked, a folder 'MSIXVC', is take up nearly 85 GB. Kindly somebody find me a solution to free up space....
  10. How long does it take to install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does it take to install Windows 10?: I'm installing Windows 10 Pro 64bit on my Computer for over 9 hours and nothing has happened. Previously i saw the Windows logo and the rotating dots with some precentage under them, then my screen would go black for a couple of minutes after which the precentage went up. But...