Windows 10: How long does it take to repair an app?

Discus and support How long does it take to repair an app? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't open Phantasy Star online 2 in microsoft store, and when i check the directory, files are missing. The exe and other files. So the first thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hir0Cyn, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hir0Cyn Win User

How long does it take to repair an app?

I can't open Phantasy Star online 2 in microsoft store, and when i check the directory, files are missing. The exe and other files. So the first thing that i can think of is the repair option in the settings. Since i click on repair, the files shows up outta nowhere and goes missing again in a split second like i dont know what to do. I have checked in my antivirus and in windows defender and there are no files in the security history or quarantine.

Normal Condition:

How long does it take to repair an app? ad14d498-c9ea-4a32-9d12-0f1857bf0799?upload=true.png

After the files gone missing:

How long does it take to repair an app? 29b37286-c7df-4c14-82bb-c10b61a2bcf1?upload=true.png

After i click on repair in the windows settings, things pop out like this:

How long does it take to repair an app? ab3237af-9e2a-4425-9c82-f95f01d5d0dd?upload=true.png

To goes missing again like this:

How long does it take to repair an app? 472fca5a-5fce-4646-b89c-b9e7abb01fc7?upload=true.png

Is this normal? or something fishy is goin on?

:)

Hir0Cyn, Jun 13, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How long does it take to repair an app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How long does it take to repair an app? - Similar Threads - long does repair

2. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how long does reset this computer take?: Recovery saves my files mode, screen shows getting things ready, and this shouldn't take long, but seems to be stalled. How long should I wait? Norton virus scanner is stalling too. Reason I am attempting to use recovery mode....
  3. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how long does reset this computer take?: Recovery saves my files mode, screen shows getting things ready, and this shouldn't take long, but seems to be stalled. How long should I wait? Norton virus scanner is stalling too. Reason I am attempting to use recovery mode....
  4. How long does format take?

How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  5. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  6. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Support
  7. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

How Long Does An Upgrade Take.: How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting. 177310
  8. how long should a repair-install take?

how long should a repair-install take?: I'm using Win10_2004_English_x64.iso I'm going to select "not right now" for including further updates during the repair, and only do the repair using the ISO my HDD. I'm going to turn off my WIFI during the install so that Windows doesn't try to get anything else. Why?...
  9. how long does a quick scan take?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how long does a quick scan take?: Hi can anyone advise how long a quick scan should take? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-long-does-a-quick-scan-take/cb38b289-7de1-4d18-aae6-671b9721132f
  10. How long does reset/wipe take?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long does reset/wipe take?: I will have to power off my PC soon... It's been 3 hours and i can't see any progress bar. If I power off my PC what happens? submitted by /u/anotherthrowaway2ns3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ey0gsq/how_long_does_resetwipe_take/