Windows 10: How long does it take to sync two computers?

Discus and support How long does it take to sync two computers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have logged in to my two Windows 10 computers with the Microsoft Account and syncing has been enabled on both pc's. How long does it take to sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkRC9999, Nov 27, 2018.

1. How long does it take to sync two computers?

I have logged in to my two Windows 10 computers with the Microsoft Account and syncing has been enabled on both pc's.

How long does it take to sync the computers? It has been 15 minutes and they are not synced yet.

:)

MarkRC9999, Nov 27, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 27, 2018
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Nov 27, 2018
  4. How long does it take to sync two computers?

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

How long does it take to sync two computers?

1. How long does it take to sync two computers? - Similar Threads - long does sync

2. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how long does reset this computer take?: Recovery saves my files mode, screen shows getting things ready, and this shouldn't take long, but seems to be stalled. How long should I wait? Norton virus scanner is stalling too. Reason I am attempting to use recovery mode....
  3. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how long does reset this computer take?: Recovery saves my files mode, screen shows getting things ready, and this shouldn't take long, but seems to be stalled. How long should I wait? Norton virus scanner is stalling too. Reason I am attempting to use recovery mode....
  4. how long does reset this computer take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How long does format take?

How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  6. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  7. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Support
  8. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

How Long Does An Upgrade Take.: How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting. 177310
  9. Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Computers Synced- how to unsync.: Hi- I'm new to the Windows OS and am still learning the ins and outs. Recently I applied a setting that has my two computers desktops synced ie- all folders from on desktop show up on the other. I would like to turn this function off, but for the life of me can't remember...
  10. how long does a quick scan take?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how long does a quick scan take?: Hi can anyone advise how long a quick scan should take? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-long-does-a-quick-scan-take/cb38b289-7de1-4d18-aae6-671b9721132f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how long does it take to sync between windows 10 computers after it is enabled?

2. how long does it take for windows 10 to sync