Windows 10: How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team?

Discus and support How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I fail to activate my Windows and contacted the Activation Support, they failed to resolve my issue and created a ticket to Tech Support team. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DimaScholkin, Jul 13, 2020.

1. How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team?

I fail to activate my Windows and contacted the Activation Support, they failed to resolve my issue and created a ticket to Tech Support team.

I wonder how long it usually takes to get a call from them? Are we talking days or weeks?

Thanks!

:)

DimaScholkin, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

How long does the 2004 upgrade take using Windows Update?

A year ago I asked (and answered) the same question for 1903. Having just let Window Update successfully upgrade the same machine I used for those tests I can say that the answer remains the same. Times for each step were almost identical - over four hours from start to a working desktop.

How long does the 1903 upgrade take using Windows Update?

My recommendation: unless you really need to see the Feature Update listed in update history, then download the ISO and use that to upgrade.

How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team? [​IMG]

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team?

FRAUD tech support downloaded unlicenced software???

Hi Cody,

We need to gather more data for us to better understand the situation. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you schedule a call from our Answer Desk team (Tech Support team)?
    • After they escalated your case, did they transfer you to tier 2 immediately or did they set you up a callback date and time from the tier 2 support?
    • What was your original issue before contacting our Answer Desk team?
    • Do you remember what website did they access to download Windows 10?
    • Which Windows 10 edition were you using before? Was it Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro?
    • What is the current edition of Windows 10 that is installed on the computer? To know the edition of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team?

1. How long does it takes to get a callback from tech support team? - Similar Threads - long does takes

2. How long does it take for Microsoft Support to respond to support requests?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long does it take for Microsoft Support to respond to support requests?: I've been led in circles trying to contact customer support about a Windows issue after a bios update. I've followed every question page and forum that I could to resolve the issue but all of the answers lead me back to "Contact Customer Support". Well I submitted a support...
  3. How long does it take for Microsoft Support to respond to support requests?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long does it take for Microsoft Support to respond to support requests?: I've been led in circles trying to contact customer support about a Windows issue after a bios update. I've followed every question page and forum that I could to resolve the issue but all of the answers lead me back to "Contact Customer Support". Well I submitted a support...
  4. How long does it take for Microsoft Support to respond to support requests?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How long does it take tech to help windows 10 pro activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long does it take tech to help windows 10 pro activation?: I've been trying to activate windows 10 pro since 02/27/22 after hardware change. I have five different case numbers and still waiting for call back from tech support since 8am central time....
  6. How long does it take tech to help windows 10 pro activation?

How long does it take tech to help windows 10 pro activation?: I've been trying to activate windows 10 pro since 02/27/22 after hardware change. I have five different case numbers and still waiting for call back from tech support since 8am central time....
  7. Long wait for tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long wait for tech support: I needed tech support. For the Windows Mail app. My aol email account suddenly stopped working. Again. It kept asking me to enter my password. I entered my current password and it kept rejecting it. I spent 30 minutes in the Help sections to no avail. I went online to...
  8. Long wait for tech support

Long wait for tech support: I needed tech support. For the Windows Mail app. My aol email account suddenly stopped working. Again. It kept asking me to enter my password. I entered my current password and it kept rejecting it. I spent 30 minutes in the Help sections to no avail. I went online to...
  9. How long does it normally take for tech support to contact you?

How long does it normally take for tech support to contact you?: Hello,I was wondering how long it takes for tech support to contact you after you have opened a ticket. Its been 1 week since I opened the ticket and followed up 3 days after with their support team but they claim the data team should be getting to me soon and their not sure...
  10. How long does "getting updates " take?

How long does "getting updates " take?: My installation is stuck on "Checking for updates 12% !!!!" I think its been like it for while. Will it get past this or has it crashed? I thought the whole point of downloading the ISO file was the updates were done directly from it. What the hell is it doing? Typical...