Windows 10: How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3

Discus and support How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was Mr Nobody3 & can't use my laptop yet. A ny info would be useful.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrNobody3, Apr 19, 2019.

1. MrNobody3 Win User

How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3

I was Mr Nobody3 & can't use my laptop yet.

A ny info would be useful.

:)

MrNobody3, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 19, 2019
  4. How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3

1. How long does Windows set up take???Mr Nobody3 - Similar Threads - long does set

2. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  3. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How long does format take?: I have a corrupt C: partition with around 180 GB size. I'm about to format this partition to install a new windows 10 from installation media. How long does this take? 181939
  4. How long does format take?

in Windows 10 Support
  5. How Long Does An Upgrade Take.

How Long Does An Upgrade Take.: How long does it usually take for a reboot/upgrade to finish if it's done from the factory? Is it more than a day or so, I am just looking for answers on this so I don't have to go mad from waiting. 177310
  6. How long does a full Windows reset take?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long does a full Windows reset take?: So i messed up something in the registry and decided to make a windows reset and deleting everything on my drives. Now how long is this normally gonna take? Im waiting already 2 hours. Thanks for any help. submitted by /u/temp24623767 [link] [comments]...
  7. Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take: I have all of my old laptop files on One Drive and just realized that One Drive had them synched to my new laptop including some huge videos i had taken on my phone and Yi camera. I right mouse clicked on the old laptop folder in the One Drive section and selected Free Up...
  8. How long does it take to install Windows 10?

How long does it take to install Windows 10?: I'm installing Windows 10 Pro 64bit on my Computer for over 9 hours and nothing has happened. Previously i saw the Windows logo and the rotating dots with some precentage under them, then my screen would go black for a couple of minutes after which the precentage went up. But...
  9. MR backups suddenly taking twice as long

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR backups suddenly taking twice as long: Attachment 258929 I think MR7 started weirding out around the time of the latest Win10 CU. My C drives (w/ Win10) is taking exponentially longer to merge the previous incremental with the 00-00 mrimg file. [img] Here's the old time it used to take to finish about a week...
  10. how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how long does it take to free up space on Windows 10: I am following the freeing up space and I have been waiting tor 45 minutes and the blue bar does not seem to be progressing any further. Is there a problem?...