How long is the free update/reserve available?

Discus and support How long is the free update/reserve available? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For how long is the free update from 8.1 to 10 going to be available? Because I want to install it on my office PCs and laptops but need to make sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lolcocks, Jul 26, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

For how long is the free update from 8.1 to 10 going to be available?
    Because I want to install it on my office PCs and laptops but need to make sure they work properly first.

For how long is the free update available?

:)

lolcocks, Jul 26, 2015
  2. WrayTechs Win User

Windows 10 Reservation Experation

If I reserve Windows 10 but don't upgrade how long will the free upgrade reservation last?

WrayTechs, Jul 26, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Jul 26, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

One year starting this Wednesday.

Cliff S, Jul 26, 2015
Thema:

1. How long is the free update/reserve available? - Similar Threads - long free update

2. Windows 10 April Update black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April Update black screen: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds then the screen turns black. I had to downgrade to the Fall creators update as a result. Is this because of the graphics...
  3. Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...

Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...: I shut down my laptop last night, get the dreaded black screen, and the little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN, really. Why is this still a problem, and like someone else posted... Why can we not opt out of updates...
  4. Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Update Done and Touchscreen Driver Apparently gone: I updated my computer, and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a rep while we reset my entire system. I went into the Device Manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and apparently my touchscreen driver is missing. Where can I download the touchscreen driver...
  5. after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection: after installing the April 2018 update i have no internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/after-installing-the-april-2018-update-i-have-no/e95eb368-1107-4baa-b079-2152046934cb
  6. I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update

I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update: I searched this sites Q/A faq and many places online, but didnt find a solution. The current updates going on in my windows 10, are: 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  7. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"
  8. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  9. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.

Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard after August 18 update.: I loaded an update today and now the spacebar in the keyboard does not work. How do I revert to the previous version so that I can send sensible messages. Moved from: Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Using Windows 10 on phone...