Windows 10: How long must I suffer. There must be a cure

Discus and support How long must I suffer. There must be a cure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to work my way out of the "Error (0xc000007b)" for years now. I'm on Windows 10 and I've mostly tried doing things with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Celleree, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Celleree Win User

How long must I suffer. There must be a cure

I've been trying to work my way out of the "Error (0xc000007b)" for years now. I'm on Windows 10 and I've mostly tried doing things with my redistributables and directx. But it never changes, only pain ensues. This problem mainly effects me when im attempting to open games through Steam. Half of my library of games are just unplayable because I get this error. I like to think i can usually work my way out of tech problems for myself and others. This however has been a very long lasting issue that wont just go away. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get help in diagnosing what MY specific issue is and how to fix it. PLEASE if you have any ideas and/or require info from me to help YOU figure out what my problem is let's do it. Thank you kindly in advance. Matt

:)

Celleree, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Wullail Win User

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

Did the repair tool leave a log showing what it actually did ? , it would be useful to see what the issue actually was.

Wullail, Jul 27, 2021
  3. amitg43 Win User

A correction: Windows Repair Tool is available at tweaking.com and NOT tweak.com. Regret the error.

amitg43, Jul 27, 2021
  4. amitg43 Win User

Thanks for all the time you and Dalchina spent to find a solution to my problem. Unfortunately, in spite of all attempts, the problem refused to go away!

While searching for a solution on the web, I came across a fellow sufferer's very recent suggestion at answers.microsoft.com. Following the tip, I installed the free version of Windows Repair Tool from tweak.com. Ran this tool and followed the on-screen guides step by step. It took nearly 5 hours to complete and then repeat as suggested by the program. But it was worth it as my problem vanished and this morning, my start up process took only about 1 minute against the earlier 100 minutes!

amitg43, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. How long must I suffer. There must be a cure - Similar Threads - long must suffer

2. Must I downgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Must I downgrade?: After a year or so of being using W11 you decided my Dell Inspiron 3521 is no longer worth. Is it a bug or do I need to get back to WX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/must-i-downgrade/3aca1130-bb14-4c7b-920d-ddded5f6695b
  3. Must I downgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Must I downgrade?: After a year or so of being using W11 you decided my Dell Inspiron 3521 is no longer worth. Is it a bug or do I need to get back to WX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/must-i-downgrade/3aca1130-bb14-4c7b-920d-ddded5f6695b
  4. There must, be a way?

in Windows 10 Customization
    There must, be a way?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.It also has, a DVD drive.I purchased the movie, "Big" on DVD.I couldn't, get it to run? So, I went.To the, Microsoft Store. I downloaded, power DVD.And, I just watched it. Tom Hanks. Great, actor!It is, copyrighted. But I...
  5. There must, be a way?

There must, be a way?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.It also has, a DVD drive.I purchased the movie, "Big" on DVD.I couldn't, get it to run? So, I went.To the, Microsoft Store. I downloaded, power DVD.And, I just watched it. Tom Hanks. Great, actor!It is, copyrighted. But I...
  6. There must be a way?

There must be a way?: I'm running Windows 10.99% of my desktop icons.Are a picture, of the default browser.If I, right click properties. Change icon. To, one of the 99%.This is, all I see . . .Not sure why. But YouTube, see's all these?Is there anyway. To put these in a folder,where I can find...
  7. There must be a way?

There must be a way?: I'm running Windows 10.99% of my desktop icons.Are a picture, of the default browser.If I, right click properties. Change icon. To, one of the 99%.This is, all I see . . .Not sure why. But YouTube, see's all these?Is there anyway. To put these in a folder,where I can find...
  8. How long must I suffer. There must be a cure

in Windows 10 Support
    How long must I suffer. There must be a cure: I've been trying to work my way out of the "Error (0xc000007b)" for years now. I'm on Windows 10 and I've mostly tried doing things with my redistributables and directx. But it never changes, only pain ensues. This problem mainly effects me when im attempting to open games...
  9. There must be an application . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There must be an application . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. There are times, I need to "Delete". Very, BIG folders. So big, that it takes hours. Is there an app, I could get. That would just, chew 'em up fast? Hopefully, free? So, give me, good news. Thanks for reading . . ....
  10. Message must be 6 to 60000 characters long.

Message must be 6 to 60000 characters long.: Message must be 6 to 60000 characters long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-must-be-6-to-60000-characters-long/74c9906c-450b-4adf-a609-41b1e9f43a3b