Windows 10: How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?

Discus and support How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I decided to reset my PC because it was running super slow and freezing all the time. I reset it and picked the option to remove all my files It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BellamySauvage, Feb 2, 2021.

1. How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?

I decided to reset my PC because it was running super slow and freezing all the time. I reset it and picked the option to remove all my files It has been at 36% Downloading with 1 white dot frozen in place(The dots aren't spinning anymore) Should I keep waiting Or what do I do

submitted by /u/BellamySauvage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BellamySauvage, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Long long wait

Hi Pat,

Did you get the notification to upgrade to Windows 10?

We recommend waiting for your upgrade. You will see a notification when it is ready. As long as the Get Windows 10 app says that it is coming, then you should be getting a notification when your upgrade is ready.

Step 1. Disable Third party Antivirus within the Anti-Virus Menu.

Step 2. Disable Third Party Programs in Windows 8.

This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. It starts Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the above link.

Step 3. Reboot PC.

Step 4. Run the Windows Update Reset Components in Aggressive Mode -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

Registry disclaimer

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
    make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following
    article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Step 5. Reboot PC.

Step 6. Open Command Prompt as admin & type this command "wuauclt.exe /updatenow"

Step 7. Go to Windows Update & ideally you should see the download begin, if you don't see the Windows Update download coming in educate customer to wait for 24-48 hrs.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

Get help with Windows 10 upgrade and installation errors:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/upgrade-install-errors-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?

1. How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting? - Similar Threads - long should Keep

2. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  3. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  4. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Total reset - how long should it take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Total reset - how long should it take?: I have elected to do a total clean reset of my laptop opewrating on Windows 10. All seemed to be going well. However the machine seems to have stuck on 'Restarting' for some considerable time/ How long should it take?...
  6. For how long should we wait for MS to fix this bug!!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For how long should we wait for MS to fix this bug!!?: http://www.surfacetablethelp.com/2020/06/gamepad-joystick-prevents-monitor-from-sleeping-in-windows-10-2004-updates.html The only option for me it to disconnect the joysticks.. But its a pain. also I dont have nvidia gforce experiance. Anyone found a better solution?...
  7. How long should chdsk be waited for?

How long should chdsk be waited for?: I ran chkdsk /r C: because of some issues and it's been stuck for numerous hours at 100% done. I'm just wondering at what point should I just pull the plug and see if anything is fixed/more broken submitted by /u/Grakchawwaa [link] [comments]...
  8. How long should a reset take?

How long should a reset take?: Hey, clueless about anything and everything pc... got a new one and sending the old one to a friend. Trying to reset it. It is currently at a small blue screen saying Preparing to reset. Under that is a circle of rotating lil dots, and a message saying, Preparing to reset...
  9. How long should a windows 10 reset take?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How long should a windows 10 reset take?: I have did a remove just my files reset yesterday at 8pm and as of not its 5:07 and it looks like its stuck at 2% im scared to do a hard restart so what should i do...
  10. Automatic Disk Repair? How long should i wait?

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Disk Repair? How long should i wait?: I need some help! My Asus labtop was working perfectly fine yesterday and upon booting it up today it went to a black screen. I had left it like that for 40 minutes with no luck. I had then turned off my labtop by holding down the power button until it turned off. Upon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 reset wait