Windows 10: How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD

Discus and support How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; about 2½ hours ago my PC got bosd and I'm wondering how long this should normally take to boot back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian Steffen, Jul 14, 2020.

1. How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD

about 2½ hours ago my PC got bosd and I'm wondering how long this should normally take to boot back up

:)

Ian Steffen, Jul 14, 2020
  2. kingtana1 Win User

How Long Should It Take?

Hey guys just a couple newb questions...I just got ATITool and I am trying to use it on my laptop and desktop. I have a 9800 Pro AIW and a 9600 Mobility and I run the detect max settings for CPU and it scanned for about 20 minutes moved up 2 Hz,and the test kep going, but no more Hz moved up after about 10 min, but test kept going. Should it take this long or longer? Do I just let it go or did something fail. Sorry for such newb questions, I tried searching for a guide/tutorial but couldnt find any. Thanks for any suggested.

kingtana1, Jul 14, 2020
  3. How long should it take....

How long it takes depends on how far your card can go... once it finds an artifact turn down the speed by 5-10MHz and that should be stable.

Jimmy 2004, Jul 14, 2020
  4. namrepuS Win User

How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD

How long should it take....

I just stumbled upon ATI tool and I want to overclock my X1900 All in wonder. So I ran ATI tool it seemed to go on FOREVER. How long should it take to get the max core and max memory?

namrepuS, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD

1. How long should it take for a PC to reboot after BOSD - Similar Threads - long should reboot

2. Total reset - how long should it take?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total reset - how long should it take?: I have elected to do a total clean reset of my laptop opewrating on Windows 10. All seemed to be going well. However the machine seems to have stuck on 'Restarting' for some considerable time/ How long should it take?...
  3. Total reset - how long should it take?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Total reset - how long should it take?: I have elected to do a total clean reset of my laptop opewrating on Windows 10. All seemed to be going well. However the machine seems to have stuck on 'Restarting' for some considerable time/ How long should it take?...
  4. Total reset - how long should it take?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how long should a repair-install take?

how long should a repair-install take?: I'm using Win10_2004_English_x64.iso I'm going to select "not right now" for including further updates during the repair, and only do the repair using the ISO my HDD. I'm going to turn off my WIFI during the install so that Windows doesn't try to get anything else. Why?...
  6. How long should reset this pc take to download?

How long should reset this pc take to download?: I'm losing the will to live with Windows 10, have been stuck in a never ending loop of it downloading and failing to install the 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems every time I switch on laptop, it does this even over a metered...
  7. How long should adding a user take?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How long should adding a user take?: I added a user. Then rebooted my laptop and logged in as the new user. My lsptop has had a black screen for over an hour. I don’t want to shut it down if it is just porting apps over but it seems like it might have encojntered a problem. Doed snyone know what to do about...
  8. How long should a reset take?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long should a reset take?: Hey, clueless about anything and everything pc... got a new one and sending the old one to a friend. Trying to reset it. It is currently at a small blue screen saying Preparing to reset. Under that is a circle of rotating lil dots, and a message saying, Preparing to reset...
  9. How long should the update be taking? Stuck on 27%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long should the update be taking? Stuck on 27%...: Restarted PC for the update, it’s stuck on 27% right now with the circle still spinning. Been stuck here for a good while... did it take this long for other people? I saw someone earlier saying it was stuck on 0% for them EDIT: after about an hour it finally restarted itself...
  10. How long should preparation for upgrade take?

How long should preparation for upgrade take?: I am upgrading from Windows 7 on a brand new computer. It has been in the "Getting your upgrade ready" stage for at least seven hours and, in fact, has been at 99 percent for at least an hour Is this normal? If not, what should I do? 56870