Windows 10: How long will it take?

Discus and support How long will it take? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skye.Dixon, May 23, 2020.

1. How long will it take?

Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of 652758; Total: 66%; ETA: 13:15:44. Now, I am wondering how many Stages are there? Its been two days already and its almost done with Stage 2.

:)

Skye.Dixon, May 23, 2020

2. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 23, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

Steve C, May 23, 2020
  4. How long will it take?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How long will it take?

1. How long will it take? - Similar Threads - long

2. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  3. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  4. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11: Last night April 21 2024 at 9:00 PM, I tried System Restore with my 4 month old HP Pavilion 15 laptop because I was dealing with issues on installing a program, and it took me an average of 30 minutes.After I did System Restore on startup, Windows gives me this popup screen...
  6. Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11

Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11: Last night April 21 2024 at 9:00 PM, I tried System Restore with my 4 month old HP Pavilion 15 laptop because I was dealing with issues on installing a program, and it took me an average of 30 minutes.After I did System Restore on startup, Windows gives me this popup screen...
  7. Long delay before launching programs from autorun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long delay before launching programs from autorun: Back on Win10 LTSC after one update, I had a long startup long time was on "welcome", then I put Win11 the latest version with all updates and now I have after the desktop appears, it takes about 50 seconds to start programs from autoboot. Previously it took about 15 seconds,...
  8. Long delay before launching programs from autorun

Long delay before launching programs from autorun: Back on Win10 LTSC after one update, I had a long startup long time was on "welcome", then I put Win11 the latest version with all updates and now I have after the desktop appears, it takes about 50 seconds to start programs from autoboot. Previously it took about 15 seconds,...
  9. some applications freeze for long times for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications freeze for long times for no reason: i have been having a problem where apps would take a very long time sometimes 15+ minutes to load, steam is the main one ive noticed however even file explorer has the same bug and takes like a minute to load a folder and my computer just freezes without me being to do...
  10. some applications freeze for long times for no reason

some applications freeze for long times for no reason: i have been having a problem where apps would take a very long time sometimes 15+ minutes to load, steam is the main one ive noticed however even file explorer has the same bug and takes like a minute to load a folder and my computer just freezes without me being to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to get rid of stop script on Foxnews.com

2. how to fix long running script freezes