Windows 10: How long will it take?

Discus and support How long will it take? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skye.Dixon, May 23, 2020 at 7:07 PM.

1. How long will it take?

Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of 652758; Total: 66%; ETA: 13:15:44. Now, I am wondering how many Stages are there? Its been two days already and its almost done with Stage 2.

:)

2. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.

4. How long will it take?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020 at 7:10 PM
Thema:

How long will it take?

1. How long will it take? - Similar Threads - long

2. How to solve or fix the problem of "Filename Is Too Long" in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to solve or fix the problem of "Filename Is Too Long" in windows 10?: I face this issue whenever I get files or folders from other sources or create one by myself. I also face this issue whenever I try deleting them if I don't want to use them further. I tried giving them shortest paths like on the desktop but in the end, it still faces these...
  3. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  4. How long should a reset take?

How long should a reset take?: Hey, clueless about anything and everything pc... got a new one and sending the old one to a friend. Trying to reset it. It is currently at a small blue screen saying Preparing to reset. Under that is a circle of rotating lil dots, and a message saying, Preparing to reset...
  5. KB4551762 and KB4556799 cause long welcome screen

KB4551762 and KB4556799 cause long welcome screen: In bulletpoints: Machine: Lenovo Thinkpad T480s with NVMe SSD with Windows 10 Home Before March 2020: passing login and welcome screen is almost instant March: KB4551762 came along and welcome screen took 20+ seconds to pass (after typing my password) After uninstalling...
  6. How long should error checking on a 4TB HDD take?

How long should error checking on a 4TB HDD take?: [ATTACH] I noticed my 4TB HDD started to act kinda funky. I decided run some error checking on it and I am stuck at this point for the last few hours. Actually it's been running close to 19 hours. I don't want to stop it because I don't have to but at some point I will...
  7. This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH]If when you click on the Windows 10 Taskbar Search icon, you see a message This is taking to long to load and your search […] This article This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...

So long story short I was trying to play rust but it kept crashing so I reset my Nvidia...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Regime_Venom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnjq6w/so_long_story_short_i_was_trying_to_play_rust_but/
  9. long program startup NVME

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    long program startup NVME: I have long loading times for programs starting at windows bootup, for example bitdefender. While i am on 3GB/s NVME. I noticed improvements at loading games and program installation. But it is not so drastic as i expected compared against normal ssd. Also opening times are...
  10. Windows System Restore taking a long time?

Windows System Restore taking a long time?: It’s been around 6 hours give or take. I was downloading a program, which ended up launching into a computer restart. When I came back, all of my data (except programs) was wiped. I used the Windows System restore feature at a restore point right before i updated, and it took...