Windows 10: How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

Discus and support How Long Will Windows 10 be supported? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I run Windows 7 on my home pc. Support for Win7 will end in January, 2020. How long will Windows 10 be supported? Thank you for any insight.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HoosierHannah, May 15, 2019 at 5:52 PM.

1. How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

I run Windows 7 on my home pc.

Support for Win7 will end in January, 2020.

How long will Windows 10 be supported?

Thank you for any insight.

:)

HoosierHannah, May 15, 2019 at 5:52 PM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. DRDNA Win User

How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

Thema:

How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

1. How Long Will Windows 10 be supported? - Similar Threads - Long supported

2. Microsoft USB Audio / mic driver has been bad for to long

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft USB Audio / mic driver has been bad for to long: Hi Microsoft USB audio for microphone does not have a boost option, and the mic volume is to low, it has been an issue for years and nothing is getting done about it. It worked with windows 7 but no longer. If you are using a USB audio device that is using its own...
  3. Game Bar Not Saving Long Recordings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Not Saving Long Recordings: More than a few times, i have recorded over 3 hours worth of game-play, and when i go to check what i got in the capture folder, it's literally empty, but if i record a 4 second clip just to test it out, it's there. Furthermore, game bar will stop working properly if the...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit has encrypted my files using EFS and can no longe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit has encrypted my files using EFS and can no longe: Hello, I have found that some files on an external backup drive have all been encrypted using EFS which I never wanted! Windows 10 Pro 64 bit seems to have done this and I have no idea how. I recently decided on a fresh install of Windows 10 using recovery drive on my...
  5. Windows 10 - Long delay at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Long delay at start up: Since update Windows ver 1809 on 26/4/19. Reliability History informs 'Windows was not properly shutdown' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-long-delay-at-start-up/672c7a12-841b-48a9-8510-5bde5ca46072
  6. I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this...: I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this simple thing out????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-geometry-dash-how-do-i-install-why/f8a945b2-3766-4c67-b261-1166dc9e3b9e
  7. how long will MS support 950XL? "Windows 10 mobile"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how long will MS support 950XL? "Windows 10 mobile": MR GATES, PLEASE TELL ME, how long will MS support 950XL? "Windows 10 mobile". It seems an Update may eventually render my device unusable and I have no option to even turn off updates. It is really scary to give anyone that much power over me. I reset a new phone I...
  8. Best long time support manufacturer for mainboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best long time support manufacturer for mainboards?: Hello fellow forum users. A quick question. Who do you think is the mainboard manufacturer that offers more long time support for its MBs? As IT guy I am really fed up with ending up with a not-so-old mainboard out of support or in a "no more bioses released/beta"...
  9. Long Directory + File names > 256 chars --any sign of support yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Long Directory + File names > 256 chars --any sign of support yet: Hi folks This has been pushed around for ages but I can't see any sign of it being implemented even on latest W10-updates. The 256 character restriction on file name + directory string is a serious limitation now on my being able to share multi-media with Windows...
  10. Long directory / file name support PLEASE Ms in a Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Long directory / file name support PLEASE Ms in a Windows update: Hi there Please Ms can you fix the restriction of file + directory (folder) name length so they can be LONGER than approx 200 Chars For normal office type documents long file names won't be encountered very often but if you have large capacity HDD's with a lot of say...