Windows 10: How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

Discus and support How Long Will Windows 10 be supported? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I run Windows 7 on my home pc. Support for Win7 will end in January, 2020. How long will Windows 10 be supported? Thank you for any insight.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HoosierHannah, May 15, 2019.

1. How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

I run Windows 7 on my home pc.

Support for Win7 will end in January, 2020.

How long will Windows 10 be supported?

Thank you for any insight.

:)

HoosierHannah, May 15, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

DRDNA, May 15, 2019
Thema:

How Long Will Windows 10 be supported?

1. How Long Will Windows 10 be supported? - Similar Threads - Long supported

2. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  3. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  4. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app: So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no...
  5. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app: So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no...
  6. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

7. How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade...: Hi, How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade windows 11 from windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-will-microsoft-support-windows-10-and/c62dfb37-4da6-4734-a38e-90388a210e72
  8. How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade...

How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade...: Hi, How long will Microsoft support windows 10 and until how long I'll be able to upgrade windows 11 from windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-will-microsoft-support-windows-10-and/c62dfb37-4da6-4734-a38e-90388a210e72
  9. Windows Snipping Tool Feedback: Please support scroll long screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Snipping Tool Feedback: Please support scroll long screenshot.: Please support scroll long screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-snipping-tool-feedback-please-support/cf96a771-cd88-4dcb-933d-ce9cf6c58431
  10. Windows Snipping Tool Feedback: Please support scroll long screenshot.

Windows Snipping Tool Feedback: Please support scroll long screenshot.: Please support scroll long screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-snipping-tool-feedback-please-support/cf96a771-cd88-4dcb-933d-ce9cf6c58431

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how long will windows 10 be supported

2. until when will w10 1903 be supported