Windows 10: How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

Discus and support How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charlie Dude, Nov 4, 2021.

1. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?

:)

Charlie Dude, Nov 4, 2021
  2. wiganken Win User

Windows 11 compatible but not even offered 21H2??

I have an HP desktop PC and a DELL laptop and both are suitable for Windows 11 although it has not been offered as yet. Both machines have received the latest Windows updates and are on Windows 10 version 21H1 build 1288.

1. I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 11 but, if the machines are suitable for Windows 11, why aren’t my machines being offered the upgrade to version 21H2?
    2. Are there issues with 21H2 that caused Microsoft to put an upgrade block on it?
    3. I am happy with version 21H1 and I assume I will not be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 until version 21H2 is installed. Am I right in this assumption?
    Thanks.

wiganken, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 4, 2021
  4. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

1. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade? - Similar Threads - long offered free

2. How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?: So I have a question. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail/FPP license that I bought recently for my new computer that I'm hopefully buying next year. I'm planning to install Windows 11 on my new computer. Now I'm wondering if I should activate this license on my current pc that's...
  3. How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?: So I have a question. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail/FPP license that I bought recently for my new computer that I'm hopefully buying next year. I'm planning to install Windows 11 on my new computer. Now I'm wondering if I should activate this license on my current pc that's...
  4. Any idea how long the offer to upgrade to windows 11 for free will last?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea how long the offer to upgrade to windows 11 for free will last?: Still hesitant to switch to windows 11 but I don't wanna be left behind either. Will this offer to upgrade be extended indefinitely? If not, does Microsoft normally issue some sort of announcement about when it'll be your last chance to get 11 for free?...
  5. Any idea how long the offer to upgrade to windows 11 for free will last?

Any idea how long the offer to upgrade to windows 11 for free will last?: Still hesitant to switch to windows 11 but I don't wanna be left behind either. Will this offer to upgrade be extended indefinitely? If not, does Microsoft normally issue some sort of announcement about when it'll be your last chance to get 11 for free?...
  6. Any idea how long the offer to upgrade to windows 11 for free will last?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?: I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?...
  8. How long the update to 11 will it be available for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long the update to 11 will it be available for free?: Split from this thread.Hello, I am buying a new pc right now when windows 11 came out, I will need to buy a license too, but I'm not sure yet if I want the Windows 11 or 10.Is that okay if I buy windows 10 and update whenever I decide on it or not? How long the update to 11...
  9. How long the update to 11 will it be available for free?

How long the update to 11 will it be available for free?: Split from this thread.Hello, I am buying a new pc right now when windows 11 came out, I will need to buy a license too, but I'm not sure yet if I want the Windows 11 or 10.Is that okay if I buy windows 10 and update whenever I decide on it or not? How long the update to 11...
  10. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016 28187