Windows 10: How make a program autoquit on startup?

Discus and support How make a program autoquit on startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have some rgb softwares that needs to run at startup for the rgb in my system to take effect. i was wondering if there was something i could make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skomakeren, Dec 8, 2020.

1. How make a program autoquit on startup?

So i have some rgb softwares that needs to run at startup for the rgb in my system to take effect. i was wondering if there was something i could make to make theese program autoquit right after they have started up?

submitted by /u/Skomakeren
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skomakeren, Dec 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

How make a program autoquit on startup?

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

How make a program autoquit on startup?

1. How make a program autoquit on startup? - Similar Threads - program autoquit startup

2. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  3. How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?: In the folder C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup I put shortcuts to programs I want starting when booting the pc. Right now there's Google Chrome, Spotify, and Discord. However, whenever I turn on my computer, spotify generally...
  4. How to make a custom startup sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make a custom startup sound?: So after 4 hours, trying the "sounds" way, trying the "create a task" way I get nothing at all. And when I do the "sounds way" and enable windows startup sound I get the windows 8 sound no matter how much I change it submitted by /u/WesternRollsRoyce [link] [comments]...
  5. How to lessen the programs in startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lessen the programs in startup.: Most of the programs in startup are not used. The reboot takes 5 minutes or more and the pc is so slow or locks up making me reboot. How can I select only the programs I want for fast startup. If I ever need these extras I can start them myself. Windows10 home edition....
  6. Cannot make a program to run at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot make a program to run at startup: I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan [img] It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager [img] But I doesn't work. The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works...
  7. Cannot make a program to run at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot make a program to run at startup: I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan [img] It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager [img] But I doesn't work. The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works...
  8. How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: So, I use standard windows account as my main one and invoke admin account only when needed. This works great as I don't need admin rights for the majority of the stuff I do on my rig (gaming, listening to music, web browsing, etc)..however the problem is two of the programs...
  9. How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: Sent you a pm. Let us know if it works.
  10. How to make it startup and login with no input?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make it startup and login with no input?: Hello, I have set up Windows 10 on my database server, which I only want to have running during the daytime. I have managed to make it turn off at 21:57, in time for the timer plug turning off at 22:00, but now I want it to be able to login by itself, with no input, when the...