Windows 10: How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10?

Discus and support How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomSwift3, Jun 6, 2019.

1. TomSwift3 Win User

How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10?

:)

TomSwift3, Jun 6, 2019

2. Help, half Chinese, half English Computer.....

Hi,

If you want to change the language on your computer from Chinese to English, then you need to install the language pack of your preferred language. To do that, follow these easy steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Time & language, then click
      Region & language
    • Under Languages, click Add a language, then select
      English.

In case it is still showing in Chinese language, you can follow these other steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard, then select Control Panel.
    • Go to Clock, Language, and Region, then select Language.
    • Next, click Advanced settings, then under Override for Windows display language, you will get the language option to select.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marque Lor, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 6, 2019
  4. How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10?

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How make cmd could show Chinese in English win10? - Similar Threads - cmd show Chinese

2. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  3. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  4. Convert Chinese Laptop to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert Chinese Laptop to English: A friend of mine bought a laptop in China she is on a two year contract there, Everything is in Chinese in Windows 11. How can the Windows 11 be changed to English. According to the Chinese IT the Windows 11 is a Chinese family package and cannot be converted from Chinese to...
  5. Convert Chinese Laptop to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert Chinese Laptop to English: A friend of mine bought a laptop in China she is on a two year contract there, Everything is in Chinese in Windows 11. How can the Windows 11 be changed to English. According to the Chinese IT the Windows 11 is a Chinese family package and cannot be converted from Chinese to...
  6. Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English: Hi, Due to COVID travel restrictions I am currently trapped in mainland China while my current PC laptop is fading fast. I can buy a new laptop here, but it will come with a Chinese language version of Windows 10 family/home installed. How difficult would it be for me to...
  7. English windows 10 but showing chinese characters in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    English windows 10 but showing chinese characters in start menu: As title, I also found some other computer also have same issue in our domain, my laptop reinstall windows for two month and just update the 2020-04 Cumulative Update last Friday, and I found this problem on this Monday, no GPO change in these two week....
  8. How to add UK English Keyboard in Chinese Pinyin?

How to add UK English Keyboard in Chinese Pinyin?: My Surface pro typecover is UK English keyboard. However, the Microsoft Chinese simplified sets US keyboard as default. How can I add UK English Keyboard in Chinese Pinyin? [ATTACH]...
  9. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?: Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to change language but no luck there. So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway. I am ready for paid...
  10. How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

How to change a display font to English from Chinese?: Hello Team - I bought a new laptop with Win10 and the default language is Chinese. Please let me know how to change the display language to English?...