Windows 10: How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design

Discus and support How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want my PC appears to have macOS but in Windows submitted by /u/Mpsp1234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mpsp1234, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design

I want my PC appears to have macOS but in Windows

submitted by /u/Mpsp1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mpsp1234, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design

How to Run Windows 10 on MacOS without VMware Fusion

Actually am new on MacOs but I love
    Windows 10
    . Because it is my one of the best and favorite operating system which is using normal all my home PC. So the problem is that recently I have to buy MacBook Pro having MACOS but now, I want to run windows on it. I have tried to run Windows 10
    on MACOs with the help of VMware Fusion but the performance of Windows 10 is not good. I mean not running will. So please tell me and suggest me any other solution. Thanks and advanced.

JavedIsaac, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design

1. How make that my Windows 10 into a macOS Design - Similar Threads - macOS Design

2. VM MacOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VM MacOS: So I'm following guides to install mac os high sierra but when I got to turn on the VM I get an error https://i.gyazo.com/c76c8fcd91b6672c5c8c6161bbadfe24.png Any of you had this and found a fix? submitted by /u/Los2t [link] [comments]...
  3. Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?

Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?: Hello, Editing 1080p videos with MacOS (just to trim, for instance with QuickTime Player) is really fast. You remove the parts you do not want from the video, and after takes only the time to save the video (just a few more time than saving an Office file)... Is saved as a...
  4. IMac no longer boots MacOs after changing hard drives and boot camp Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IMac no longer boots MacOs after changing hard drives and boot camp Windows?: Howdy, folks, I have an IMac from 2011, which I gave a few years ago using Bootcamp Windows. I know, mortal sin yes yes. But that is not the point. Yesterday I replaced my main hard drive with an SSD, the SSD of course previously cloned (via Windows), I think he just...
  5. ACPI BIOS Error on macOs bootcamp install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI BIOS Error on macOs bootcamp install: Hi does anyone know how to fix this problem when installing windows via Bootcamp. Ive tried most solutions but it always keeps showing the ACPI Bios Error....
  6. When using multiple monitors, can I switch virtual desktops per monitor? (like MacOS)

When using multiple monitors, can I switch virtual desktops per monitor? (like MacOS): Recently moved to Windows from MacOS. Experimenting to see if WSL can unshackle me from the fruit basket. When I am using multiple monitors, is there a way I can get Windows 10 to switch the monitor the mouse is currently on using ctrl+win+(left|right)? (Like MacOS)...
  7. Windows 10 is getting macOS-like Search tool with PowerToys

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting macOS-like Search tool with PowerToys: Microsoft has been working on a macOS Spotlight-like search tool for Windows 10. The tool is designed to replace the existing Win + R experience and it includes options to quickly search apps and files across Windows. Today, Microsoft has released a new version of PowerToys...
  8. How Do I Switch Between MacOS And Windows?

How Do I Switch Between MacOS And Windows?: Please Help. I Have Installed Windows 10 On MacOS Using Bootcamp. I Now Want To Revert Back To Mac OS WITHOUT Deleting Windows. Is There Any Way I Can Switch Between The Two? I Read The Apple Article And Got No Help At All. Please Help And Thanks In Advance submitted by...
  9. Give access to my public folder only on local network to a macos user

Give access to my public folder only on local network to a macos user: I used this method with SMB access, using Windows 10's folder credentians (which is really stupid, why would I be giving my admin's profile credentials?) Then of course the client on Macos was able to access both my public profile and my userprofile, having r/w access too....
  10. Hey guys, what is the most accurate macOS skinpack for Windows 10?

Hey guys, what is the most accurate macOS skinpack for Windows 10?: I want to install a skinpack but don't know which one? submitted by /u/IllResponsibility3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfd1y4/hey_guys_what_is_the_most_accurate_macos_skinpack/