Windows 10: How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?

Discus and support How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm curious if I need to set one up or it's already set up or there's several always set up on my computer? My computer is brand new out of the box... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IntenseJames, Mar 21, 2019.

1. How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?

I'm curious if I need to set one up or it's already set up or there's several always set up on my computer?

My computer is brand new out of the box as of today.

How would I check this?

My computer is a

HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB, 1TB HD, Windows 10 High End, Ceramic White) 15-cs0010ca

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer?

1. How many Antiviruses are there on a new Windows 10 laptop computer? - Similar Threads - many Antiviruses are

2. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  3. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  4. New Laptop- Many Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop- Many Problems: I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a...
  5. New Laptop- Many Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop- Many Problems: I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a...
  6. So many problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many problems with new computer: I bought a new HP desktop one week ago. From the moment I turned it on for the first time it's been one problem after another. Every once in awhile I can stream a video, but for the most part I get the loading icon spinning around and around and nothing happens. The audio...
  7. Antivirus on new computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antivirus on new computer: Hey so im getting a new laptop and i dont want it to finish like my last pc. How do i protect it? Is an antimalware something i should absolutely have? submitted by /u/sillyfoal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5ng4k/antivirus_on_new_computer/
  8. How to install a new antivirus in the laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install a new antivirus in the laptop: How to install a new anti virus in the laptop as the the pc got some error unable to open and the files in the c and drives are deleted so I need to format and install a new antiviruscbse 10th exam date 2021...
  9. Confused about antivirus on new laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Confused about antivirus on new laptop: Hi, I have just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop. I am continually getting pop ups telling me I need to purchase Avast antivirus, but having done an internet search I have learnt that Microsoft Defender comes free of charge on Windows 10 and it is indeed on my machine and...
  10. Cannot install many antivirus softwares.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install many antivirus softwares.: Hi all, I have a trouble in installing avast, AVG, Malwarebytes. Somehow Kaspersky can be installed. When I try to install avast/AVG/Malwarebytes, alert appears saying running this program is blocked by Administrator which is me. And the certification for the software is...