Windows 10: How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

Discus and support How many are too many fonts in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So right not I don't have any problems with my 1700 fonts. But I feel like it could be affecting my Adobe illustrator. I was wondering how many my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoAnnaYoung1, Feb 1, 2021.

1. How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

So right not I don't have any problems with my 1700 fonts. But I feel like it could be affecting my Adobe illustrator. I was wondering how many my computer can handle. I have a Dell Precision 5820 with 2 hard drives 250GB and 1 TB with 32 RAM with a graphic Driver NVIDIA RTX. Adobe is struggling to fix my problem and I thought maybe it could be too many fonts. But I can't seem to find a suggested amount of fonts or some kinds of font holding the program Microsoft approved, because I daily use lots of fonts. thank you!

:)

JoAnnaYoung1, Feb 1, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 1, 2021
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

How many are too many fonts in Windows 10

1. How many are too many fonts in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - many are too

2. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  3. Too many svchost.exe's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many svchost.exe's: On my old laptop, I remember having Windows 10 1703 installed in it, although, now it is updated. Before it had ~60-65 SVCHost.exe's, whereas now it is updated to version Windows 10 21H2, which for this time it has around 100 svchost.exe's. Same applies to my new laptop....
  4. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many BSODs: Hi I've been experiencing too many BSODs for the past few days. I don't know what to do since I recently just upgraded some of my parts.Specs:Ryzen 5 3600 not OC'dRX 580 8gb not OC'dCorsair Vengeance Pro 8x2 OC'd to 3200mhz newASUS TUF Gaming Pro 2 motherboard newSeasonic...
  5. Too many BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  6. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  7. Too many BSOD

Too many BSOD: My computer keeps on Blue screening. I was going to try to see the .dmp files but some reason can't open them so I am here for your help. I have reinstalled all drivers many times, all drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, windows is up to date. Clean install on windows...
  8. too many devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too many devices: I opened minecraft yesterday, but today it says I have too many devices. I proceeded to remove all except home PC and it still wont work. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-devices/2b2c81e7-969b-4571-8726-d37613f3d408"
  9. Too many connections

Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...
  10. Web Browser Tabs (How many is too many?)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Web Browser Tabs (How many is too many?): Hi All, I'm new here, but I've had serious problems with W10 for a while and it seems to be related to how many tabs I have open in any web browser. It doesn't seem to matter which one. I've tried Chrome, FF, Edge. Just a few minutes ago Edge was using almost 10GB of RAM and...