Windows 10: How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System?

Discus and support How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If you're a Windows Insider you're probably already trying out the Fall Update. But everyone else SHOULD be using this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amy1CW, May 31, 2019.

1. Amy1CW Win User

How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System?

If you're a Windows Insider you're probably already trying out the Fall Update.

But everyone else SHOULD be using this:

How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? ec1270e0-fbc9-41e2-a9f2-362b415d83b9?upload=true.png

:)

Amy1CW, May 31, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, May 31, 2019
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, May 31, 2019
  4. How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System?

DX10 - the latest version?

The latest version is 10.1 or is there another one?

I checked out my dxdiag report and it doesn't say 10.1 but only 10.
    Now I checked on the net and read that 10.1 was supposed to be automatically installed with SP1 of Vista.... I have Vista SP2... *Wtf :wtf:

Any idea from where I can get the latest version? Which date is the latest version?

I googled to find it but only found the 'regular' DX10 *Oh Well How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? :eek:hwell:

Black Panther, May 31, 2019
Thema:

How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System?

1. How Many Are Using the Latest Version of the Latest Windows Operating System? - Similar Threads - Many Are Using

2. How to fix this ? I'm on latest version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this ? I'm on latest version of windows: Help me in fixing this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-im-on-latest-version-of-windows/b065f1c3-dc1c-4021-8542-b655cbc40978
  3. How to use Groove with the latest version of Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to use Groove with the latest version of Cortana?: Hello, I am using the latest version of Cortana and want to play my music from it. But if I ask to play a song, it just says, "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." I tried to find solutions in microsoft support, but all support pages, for example,...
  4. Latest version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest version of windows 10: Hello Microsoft, I am having trouble with my laptop updating. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 I think. Then in the Windows Update tab it says this: Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get...
  5. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  6. CAMERA canon powershotsx120-latest windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAMERA canon powershotsx120-latest windows 10 operating system: anyone able to give me simple instructions on how to import camera photos to pictures folder? using a usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-canon-powershotsx120-latest-windows-10/464dae39-b227-4c8c-a2a1-0362bab1822f
  7. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 latest version: 7/27/18 Hello; Can anyone please help me..? A windows automatic update came to my laptop....the other day.. Ever since that I'm getting a screen on my desktop after signing on..; C://windows/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe Cannot access my desktop unless I close it out.. Ran a...
  8. How to update to latest win10 version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to update to latest win10 version: When I try to update it gets just so far and then a message pops up telling me that Avira AntiVir has to be uninstalled because it is not compatible with Win10. When I attempt to uninstall the Avira it gets very, very close to doing so, but then freezes and will never...
  9. Latest WIN version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest WIN version?: Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704
  10. Latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest version: How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates. Many thanks. 89529