Windows 10: How many bookmarks do you have?

Discus and support How many bookmarks do you have? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have about 20 bookmarks, how many bookmarks do you guys think is too many to have? 182231 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cerawy, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

How many bookmarks do you have?

I have about 20 bookmarks, how many bookmarks do you guys think is too many to have?

:)

Cerawy, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 7, 2021
  3. mngerhold Win User
    Firefox has hidden my bookmarks

I can only address the library button behaviour: I have never used it, but now see that it does, as you have found, only show recent bookmarks. If it ever behaved differently I wouldn't know. I did search for help on how to modify what the library button offers up, and found references to 'bookmarking tools' on the bottom of this page:
    Eliminate "Recently Bookmarked" and show the "Other Bookmarks" bookmarks in the sequence I want | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support
    But I can find no such option when I try to reproduce the suggested action. Since a list of only recent bookmarks is no use to me, I decided I will hide the library button - and in its place add the 'bookmarks' one, which does at least open up my complete list of bookmarks, as shown here:

How many bookmarks do you have? [​IMG]

Note that I usually have the FF menu showing, so access bookmarks from that. I also often use the bookmarks sidebar, and have just discovered that icon to the right of the 'library' one does just that - it toggles whichever sidebar (bookmarks, history, synced tabs) was most recently used. Live & learn!

I did find references elsewhere to using css files to tweak the menus, but that is a step too far for me.

hth, Martin

mngerhold, Jul 7, 2021
  4. EFTaylor Win User

Deleting old bookmarks

I have bookmarks dating back to Windows 98. Is there a program, or command to find and delete dead individual bookmarks in Internet Explorer 11? I ran AM-DeadLink and it listed 400 dead links, but it no longer has a delete function. Thanks for any suggestions.

ET

EFTaylor, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

1. How many bookmarks do you have? - Similar Threads - many bookmarks

2. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?: I've had my computer since 2014 and it's had a few factory resets since then. The most recent one was around 6+ months ago and recently my computer told me that my Windows wasn't activated. I tried a lot of fixes online thinking it was an error but I think it has just been...
  3. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?: I've had my computer since 2014 and it's had a few factory resets since then. The most recent one was around 6+ months ago and recently my computer told me that my Windows wasn't activated. I tried a lot of fixes online thinking it was an error but I think it has just been...
  4. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  6. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  7. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  9. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  10. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware