Windows 10: How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on?

Discus and support How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. I put in a new SSD "C" drive. I have two laptops with Windows 10 Home on them. Can I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by greypilot, Mar 31, 2019.

1. greypilot Win User

How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on?

I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. I put in a new SSD "C" drive. I have two laptops with Windows 10 Home on them. Can I use my new full version of windows 10 Pro that I bought for my desktop to upgrade my two desktops or do I need to buy a new copy of Windows 10 Pro for each laptop?

:)

greypilot, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 31, 2019
  4. How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on?

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on? :)

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on?

1. How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 10 Pro on? - Similar Threads - many computers install

2. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...
  3. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...
  4. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How many features are there in the Windows 11 and its other versions. Can I install Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many features are there in the Windows 11 and its other versions. Can I install Windows...: Hi! There are many versions of Windows 11 in the market. Normal consumers get only the Home edition of the software. What are the extra functionalities of other Windows 11 versions. Please explain in details. Even many laptop manufacturers install different Windows 11...
  6. How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro?: How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-i-install-one-full-version/1356f14a-652f-40b2-b0d8-c3f2753c3684
  7. How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro?: How many computers can I install one full version of Windows 11 Home and or Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-i-install-one-full-version/1356f14a-652f-40b2-b0d8-c3f2753c3684
  8. How many computers can install windows with the same serial?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many computers can install windows with the same serial?: Hello. I have Windows 10 installed on my computer with a serial number which I bought 4 years ago. I also have Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and I want to reinstall it in order to reset him (he's very slow and I can't work like that). So, my question is: it is possible...
  9. Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?: Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-full-version-not-oem-of-windows-10/c3888740-4ba5-4e11-bfeb-6b39b7280401
  10. How many times can one reset windows for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many times can one reset windows for windows 10?: I know for other operating systems if you reformat a certain amount of times your cd key no longer is valid and you need to buy a new key, well so i hear. I am wondering with windows 10 reset your pc feature is the same as reformatting with other OP? Is there a limit on how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro licence install how many computers

2. windows 10 pro activation on how many computers

3. how many computers windows 10 pro

4. how many onedrives can you have