Windows 10: How many concurrent connections file shared in Windows 10 Home support

Discus and support How many concurrent connections file shared in Windows 10 Home support in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know that the connection limit for a file share in Windows 10 Professional is 20 concurrent connections, does anyone know how many concurrent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cwaite, Nov 9, 2019.

1. cwaite Win User

How many concurrent connections file shared in Windows 10 Home support

I know that the connection limit for a file share in Windows 10 Professional is 20 concurrent connections, does anyone know how many concurrent connections a file shared in Windows 10 Home can support?

:)

cwaite, Nov 9, 2019

2. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

max concurrent connection limit on windows 10 / license servers

Hi,

Since we are dealing with concurrent connection for multiple Windows 10 PCs, we highly suggest you post your query on the

TechNet Microsoft Forums
    , which is suited for the IT Pro audience and more geared to Enterprise environment discussions.

Regards.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How many concurrent connections file shared in Windows 10 Home support - Similar Threads - many concurrent connections

2. What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home?: What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-concurrent-connection-limit-for/770f194a-719c-4d70-8e6d-6595df1efdbf
  3. What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home?: What is the concurrent connection limit for windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-concurrent-connection-limit-for/770f194a-719c-4d70-8e6d-6595df1efdbf
  4. How many cameras will windows support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How many cameras will windows support: Hello allI have a client that has over 200 cameras around his properties that are all networked together. They want a central software to look at them and record. How many cameras can windows support ?Thanks any feed back will be appreciated....
  5. Maximum Concurrent Connections Windows 10 Home vs Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximum Concurrent Connections Windows 10 Home vs Pro: How many concurrent connections can a windows 10 home vs Pro have. We map a drive to the quickbooks file on a windows 10 home pc and we are using it as a server. It is only allowing 10 users to be connected. It gives an error that says, "No more connections can be made to...
  6. File Sharing on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sharing on Windows 10 Home: Hi, I already have PC with Windows 10 Home and i plan to buy another PC with Windows 10 Home. Both PC will be connected using LAN cable. Can I share file between the this both PC ? If Yes, how do it ? Thanks in advace. Yusufdeen...
  7. How to share files without home group??

How to share files without home group??: I have two computers - Windows 8 and Windows 10. I used to share files using a Homegroup. Now I have the home group just on Windows 8. How can I share files to drop them from one PC to the other?...
  8. Sharing Files - Home Network - Window 10

Sharing Files - Home Network - Window 10: I have a a TP-Link router that I have a hard drive (HHD) connected. Within my home network, my Smart TVs, Android Tablets, and Windows 8 Laptops can see the HHD no problem. My Windows 10 machine is not able to see it. The Win 10 machine file explorer: - Under Computer it...
  9. Windows 10 home network / file sharing

Windows 10 home network / file sharing: This is an extension of a thread of the same name in Feb 2019. I've been away for the last 2 weeks and now find I cannot reply on the earlier thread. So I'll start again with an expanded version of the problem. I have 3 Windows 10 computers connected over a wifi...
  10. File Sharing Windows 10 Home

File Sharing Windows 10 Home: I have 2 windows 10 Home PC connected via an Ethernet switch. Comp A can see ComB and read and write files to a public folder but not any other locations. ComB can see Comp A but can access any files. The message Windows cannot access \\Compx keeps popping up when you try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change concurrent sharing in windows 10

2. limit on conncurrent connections to shared drive