Windows 10: How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices

Discus and support How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to know what windows 10 licenses have been registered to me. I have had 2 or 3 different copies of windows 10 on my main PC at least one home,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KaaDuce, Jun 5, 2022.

1. KaaDuce Win User

How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices

I need to know what windows 10 licenses have been registered to me. I have had 2 or 3 different copies of windows 10 on my main PC at least one home, and 1 pro version. Currently i am using the pro version. and I other computers with windows 10. All have been registered and authenticated. I want to change a new laptop with windows 11 back to windows 10 using my previously used windows 10 home edition from another computer i upgrade to pro. I need to do this because windows 11 has a unfixable error with ryzen processors currently.

:)

KaaDuce, Jun 5, 2022

2. No registered device!

Steps to do

• On your phone, go to SETTINGS
    • Here, go to ABOUT - RESET
    • When the comes back up, use your windows phone account that you use on windowsphone.com website. Your phone will be re-registered.

Jay_answers, Jun 5, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

1. How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices - Similar Threads - many copies are

2. Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...: On Thursday or Friday last week Jan 18/19 my windows 11 began having very strange issues I think after a windows security update. Microsoft based windows Start menu, remote desktop password entry Microsoft 365, calculator, etc. began either not registering any keyboard input...
  3. Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange issue with Microsoft windows registering too many keystrokes or not registering...: On Thursday or Friday last week Jan 18/19 my windows 11 began having very strange issues I think after a windows security update. Microsoft based windows Start menu, remote desktop password entry Microsoft 365, calculator, etc. began either not registering any keyboard input...
  4. How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices: I need to know what windows 10 licenses have been registered to me. I have had 2 or 3 different copies of windows 10 on my main PC at least one home, and 1 pro version. Currently i am using the pro version. and I other computers with windows 10. All have been registered and...
  5. How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many copies of windows 10 are registered to me? not what devices: I need to know what windows 10 licenses have been registered to me. I have had 2 or 3 different copies of windows 10 on my main PC at least one home, and 1 pro version. Currently i am using the pro version. and I other computers with windows 10. All have been registered and...
  6. How do i find how many copies of windows is registered to me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i find how many copies of windows is registered to me?: I had windows 10 pro, then got a new pc with windows 10 home. I am wondering if there is a place to see how many versions of windows is registered to me? Any help is appreciated....
  7. registering a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    registering a device: I have a Toshiba Laptop with Win-10 which I want to register. But I can only find instructions for registering an MS or related device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registering-a-device/d312374e-8edf-45db-8d16-5d63412e780a
  8. Registering my copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registering my copy of windows 10: I heard there is a way to register windows OS so you can use it on a all new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/registering-my-copy-of-windows-10/4254797d-829d-47ba-9e6f-fd285eecd78e
  9. registering a Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    registering a Device: Hi My Son got a PC for Christmas and set up an MS account, which he has subsequently forgotten his password for, and the back up email which he added was my husbands old work address. In true form for an 11 year old he didn't fill in the account details correctly and now...
  10. registering a Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    registering a Device: Hi My Son got a PC for Christmas and set up an MS account, which he has subsequently forgotten his password for, and the back up email which he added was my husbands old work address. In true form for an 11 year old he didn't fill in the account details correctly and now...