Windows 10: How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account?

Discus and support How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m planning on building a new pc and would like get Windows 10 Education for the extra features and because it’s free (or at least discounted) for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EliteShadowElite, Sep 4, 2020.

1. How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account?

I’m planning on building a new pc and would like get Windows 10 Education for the extra features and because it’s free (or at least discounted) for students

I recently discovered that my school isn’t participating in the program but my brother’s is. How many copies of Windows can a single account claim?

submitted by /u/EliteShadowElite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EliteShadowElite, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Bill Smithers, Sep 4, 2020
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account? :(

Zakin, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account?

1. How many copies of Windows 10 Education can a student get per account? - Similar Threads - many copies Education

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a free Windows Developer account for students: I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by getting a code.Since Dreamspark has closed, what should i do?...
  6. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a free Windows Developer account for students: I have verified at Azure as student. Now I want to publish my app on Microsoft Store. I want to register at microsoft partner center for free by getting a code.Since Dreamspark has closed, what should i do?...
  7. How to get a free Windows Developer account for students

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?: I have a built pc and need to activate windows. My wife is a teacher and can get Windows 10 Education for $15. Would it be tied to her school somehow, or just an activation key she buys through them that can be used on her personal, non-school computer; i.e., my pc?...
  9. Windows 10 education activation for students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  10. do all students get a free education OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do all students get a free education OS?: I was about to sort out the OS of the PC I'm making but when i go to the section to download the education version of windows since I'm a student I couldn't' find my school, does this mean that I can't get the education edition even though I'm a student?...