Windows 10: How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...

Discus and support How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SHARON HAYES 770, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...

How many days after an update is this feature available :
    " Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 "

:)

SHARON HAYES 770, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Mar 26, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 26, 2020
  4. malware Win User

How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...

PSP Firmware 3.70 Now Available on Network Update

A brand-new PSP system software update version 3.70 is available now through Sony's Network Update feature. The new additions of 3.70 include:
    • You can now set custom themes in [Theme Settings] under [Settings].
    • Support has been added for assigning buttons in [Remote Play].
    • A scene search feature has been added under [Video].
    • Sequential playback is now supported under [Video].
    • Simultaneous playback of content under [Music] and [Photo] is now supported.
    The update will work with both the original PSP hardware and the newer PSP-2000.

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...

1. How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous... - Similar Threads - many days update

2. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  3. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  4. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 not going back to a previous update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not going back to a previous update: Recently my games have been stuttering badly and i assume its windows 10 since i've tried everything else, but going to recovery in settings and rolling back from to a previous version of windows 10 doesn't change anything and it stays on 1909 released on may 12th, can i get...
  6. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  7. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  8. Go back to previous

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Go back to previous: After recent Ten updates, this Toshiba Satellite M645 S 4070 is out of order. 1. wireless is unable to turn on. 2. touchpad and pointer stopped working. 3. unable to go to BIOS menu. they were working before the updates. After I reset Ten to previous version from...
  9. Going back to a previous build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going back to a previous build: I have a Intel Compute Stick that is running WIN 10 Preview Edition. I would like to go back to the previous install. There are 2 files for old Win10 Installs, windows.old & windows.old (1) When I started to reinstall it gave me a warning "You Must have the password for...
  10. Go back to previous build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to previous build: Hi, I have the flashing screen that I can't do anything with, so i followed the instructions on how uninstall windows 10, which were great easy to read, but never got to question 6. Choose an account - I only got error message WDF_VIOLATION.. Than rebooted and back to the...