Windows 10: How Many Digital License in My Account

Discus and support How Many Digital License in My Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to check how many digital license is attached to my Microsoft Account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kabir-Malik, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How Many Digital License in My Account

I want to check how many digital license is attached to my Microsoft Account.

:)

Kabir-Malik, Sep 3, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How Many Digital License in My Account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 3, 2019
  4. guniu Win User

How Many Digital License in My Account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How Many Digital License in My Account

1. How Many Digital License in My Account - Similar Threads - Many Digital License

2. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....
  3. ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue

ink my microsoft account to my digital license issue: I can not link my microsoft account to my digital license and it will not allow me to add an window administrator account just a local admin...
  4. HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE

HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE: GUYS, HOW DO I GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE. I JUST GOT A FREE UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 8 TO WINDOS 10. BUT I LIVE IN GHANA AND I REALLY NEED TO PERSONALIZE MY COMPUTER....
  5. How to attach two digital license key with one account?

How to attach two digital license key with one account?: I have two digital license key. How can I attach both of them to one account, so that whenever i buy a second laptop and login with Microsoft account that will be activated using second key....
  6. Where is my digital license?

Where is my digital license?: Trying to activate another device. Settings on my other device says it's linked to my Microsoft account. But won't tell me which one. When I log into the one I know, it doesn't tell me anything....
  7. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...
  8. How to transfer Windows digital license to Microsoft account?

How to transfer Windows digital license to Microsoft account?: So i bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in it. When i look up the activation page on settings it says "Windows is activated with a digital license". all i know about digital license is that it is connected to a Microsoft account. But this laptop i bought doesn't...
  9. how many accounts are there?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how many accounts are there?: As I go through this I am both asking questions and making statements. I'm hoping to get answers to questions and corrections or amplifications to statements if needed.<br><br>So there is a basic 'umbrella' microsoft account where the user name is an email.<br> this 'account'...
  10. Windows 10 digital license; how many times ok to use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 digital license; how many times ok to use: Recently, I upgraded two win7 PC's to Win10 and rolled both back to win7. Worked really good I might add. Need to know if there is any restrictions on how many times I can do this again with my digital entitlement form each win7 PC. I would like to go back in forth on...