Windows 10: How many featured updates are there?

Discus and support How many featured updates are there? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hitti2, Mar 4, 2019.

1. hitti2 Win User

How many featured updates are there?

Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable.

Latest update:
    wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /

How many featured updates are there? r1oIN4l.png

How many featured updates are there? Hk6iUG0.png

:)

hitti2, Mar 4, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 4, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How many featured updates are there? - Similar Threads - many featured updates

2. How i disable too many shutdown feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i disable too many shutdown feature.: Hi thereI often shutdown the computer a few time a day and nothing happen until THIS WEEK.I was forced to download windows 10 since my computer was acting up/Everything was fine until i got the notice too many shutdown This sign-in option is disabled. I didn't sign up for...
  3. How i disable too many shutdown feature.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i disable too many shutdown feature.: Hi thereI often shutdown the computer a few time a day and nothing happen until THIS WEEK.I was forced to download windows 10 since my computer was acting up/Everything was fine until i got the notice too many shutdown This sign-in option is disabled. I didn't sign up for...
  4. How i disable too many shutdown feature.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem in many windows features after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in many windows features after an update: About 2 weeks ago I updated my windows 10 but it seems that some problem occurred during that update. After that update many windows features were not working, I am listing all the problems I have encountered so far 1. When I click on network icon in the taskbar which is...
  6. How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous...: How many days after an update is this feature available : " Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-days-after-an-update-is-this-feature/e96f1d95-d986-433a-8da7-d2595d6e5a06
  7. how many Data (GB) Required for update • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how many Data (GB) Required for update • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803: how many Data (GB) Required for update • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-data-gb-required-for-update-feature/37aba0dc-7b88-4231-a73f-87ea6d8ca2b1
  8. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  9. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many of the windows feature not working suddently: Hi team, I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working, 1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x) 2. calculator 3. task bar (cannot right clock and close programs) 4. cannot add new networks 5. JPG Photos cannot be...
  10. How many windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many windows 10 updates: how many windows 10 updates should I have I updated from win.7 home premium to win.10 as soon as it became available I have 6 windows updates since I updated both my 64 bit and my 32 bit pc's are running fine I just thought I should have more updates.So how many do you guys...