Windows 10: How many GB can I use in one drive for free?

Discus and support How many GB can I use in one drive for free? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How many GB can I use in one drive for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bht11, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Bht11 Win User

How many GB can I use in one drive for free?

:)

Bht11, Mar 23, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 23, 2020
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Mar 23, 2020
  4. How many GB can I use in one drive for free?

Windows 10 Update doesn't work because of false error with the backup drive after the 12/15 Update.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the 64 GB USB drive, is got corrupted.

I suggest you to perform check disk 64 GB USB drive and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below commands.

Cskdsk [drive letter]: /f /r

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How many GB can I use in one drive for free? - Similar Threads - many drive free

2. how can i see in one drive how many pages ae in a word file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i see in one drive how many pages ae in a word file?: when i go to one drive and type in the search box 'windows word files,' which are pictures mostly the only way i can see if it's a single page or more is if i open it! how to get the information without opening?...
  3. how can i see in one drive how many pages ae in a word file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i see in one drive how many pages ae in a word file?: when i go to one drive and type in the search box 'windows word files,' which are pictures mostly the only way i can see if it's a single page or more is if i open it! how to get the information without opening?...
  4. how can when i save 50 GB to a 80 GB hard drive, it will change to 17 GB free? Need advice.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can when i save 50 GB to a 80 GB hard drive, it will change to 17 GB free? Need advice.: I transferred around that amount of files from a failing hard drive to an external drive, to a new hard drive. i am also finding that windows updates are probably doing part of this.Not sure what to do about the space. some updates are security updates. this system's main...
  5. how can when i save 50 GB to a 80 GB hard drive, it will change to 17 GB free? Need advice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can when i save 50 GB to a 80 GB hard drive, it will change to 17 GB free? Need advice.: I transferred around that amount of files from a failing hard drive to an external drive, to a new hard drive. i am also finding that windows updates are probably doing part of this.Not sure what to do about the space. some updates are security updates. this system's main...
  6. how can when i save 50 GB to a 80 GB hard drive, it will change to 17 GB free? Need advice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how can I avoid using one-drive

how can I avoid using one-drive: I don't want my files on one-drive. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-avoid-using-one-drive/30632f62-1599-442d-98e0-b24b56ebe153"
  8. Can I Use One Drive Like This?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Use One Drive Like This?: I want to work on a Libre document in its own directory on my hard drive. But I'd like it to be mirrored onto One Drive. So that everything I do to it is reflected immediately onto the One Drive copy Then when I'm elsewhere on some other PC I'd like to work on that doc on...
  9. Local drive (F) has 43MB free space whilst OS and Data drives have many GB of free space....

Local drive (F) has 43MB free space whilst OS and Data drives have many GB of free space....: Local drive (F) is constantly running out of space whilst OS and Data drives have many GB of free space. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-drive-f-has-43mb-free-space-whilst-os-and/ac07109d-8cea-46f0-aaf3-e5b9f658831c"
  10. How Many GB is Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Many GB is Windows 10: Please can someone please suggest to me how many gb is the windows 10 October latest release, i want to download it but i don't know if my data is high enough to download it complete file...