Windows 10: How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

Discus and support How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS???? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wish to download 64 bit windows 10 pro OS in a usb drive from media creation tool. How many GB of internet data is required to download windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJP.1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

I wish to download 64 bit windows 10 pro OS in a usb drive from media creation tool.

How many GB of internet data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

:)

JJP.1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit to Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro correct? Any tips you can give me? Thank You!!

Starting with my W7 Ultimate 32-Bit Desktop; add Memory and Replace SSD; load W7 Ultimate 64-Bit; Upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10 Pro.

My Desktop

Processor: Intel i5-2500k

Motherboard: Intel DH67BL

Memory: Crucial 2x2Gb = 4GB Plus Crucial 2x8Gb = 16Gb Total = 20Gb

SSD: Intel X-25 Series 320 80Gb (C: OS, Programs, Program Data, etc.)

Replace with Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

HDD: Western Digital 1 Tb (D: User Data)

Windows 7 Ultimate Product Box (Copyright 2009) containing

Product Key

32 Bit Disk

64 Bit Disk

Upgrade steps:

• Make hardware upgrades (in bold)

• The new SSD is empty. Load the W7-64 Bit disk into the disk drive hoping it will led to a W7-64 Bit install on the SSD (C: drive).

• The W7 Ultimate version will be a revision corresponding to when my PC was new (about 2010). Upgrade PC to the latest version of W7.

• Use the Library function to relink user data to my D: drive data.

• Use the invitation from Microsoft to invoke the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Edmond Danta, Sep 20, 2019
  4. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

Windows 10 64-bit with 3 GB RAM

Hi LimerOS,

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your question on the Windows 10 on an older computer with 3 gb RAM.

Technically you might be in spec with 3 gb RAM.

Microsoft lists the Windows 10 minimum hardware requirements as:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.

RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.

Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.

Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.

Display: 800x600.

Coincidentally, I had a relative of mine on a budget that had 4 gb of RAM, but one of the 2 gb sticks when bad on it. I removed it and worked on her computer to clean it up. Although it was not the fastest computer, it definitely something she could work on
    for basic computing and internet surfing.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

FernandoYebra1, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS????

1. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS???? - Similar Threads - many data required

2. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS: I am using laptop with IntelR PentiumR CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz,2100Mhz,2 cores, 2 Logical processors . It comes with windows 7 professional 32 bit OS. Now I want windows 10 64 bit OS to be installed. Is it possible?...
  3. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS: I am using laptop with IntelR PentiumR CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz,2100Mhz,2 cores, 2 Logical processors . It comes with windows 7 professional 32 bit OS. Now I want windows 10 64 bit OS to be installed. Is it possible?...
  4. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS ????

How many GB data is required to download windows 10 pro 64 bit OS ????: I want to download WINDOWS 10 in my HP Laptop. Please help me to know the size of the Windows. How much GB data is required to download Windows 10 in my laptop ???...
  6. "Windows 64-bit Is Required"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows 64-bit Is Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  7. "Windows 64-bit Is Required"

"Windows 64-bit Is Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  8. "Windows 64-bit Required"

"Windows 64-bit Required": Whenever I try to download a application that requires 64-bit Windows, A message pops up after it is all done downloading saying that "windows 64-bit is required". I checked many of times to see if my system is windows 64-bit, and it is a 64-bit system. What do I do?...
  9. How to install 64 bit OS in my windows 10 pro 32 bit PC????

How to install 64 bit OS in my windows 10 pro 32 bit PC????: My desktop has 32 bit windows 10 pro OS installed..... I wish to upgrade my windows 10 32 bit OS to 64 bit OS.... Because, my desktop has 6 GB ram.... Also, I need all my personal files..... Why should I do???? Please explain in detail.......
  10. Windows 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 64 bit OS: Running Windows 10 Pro on an Asus notebook. System information shows the system as a 64 bit OS with an x64-based processor. However, when I open the CMD prompt the system is shown as C:\WINDOWS\system32 On drive C: > WINDOWS there is a folder System32 I upgraded from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. requre data to download window 10

2. how many gb is windows 10 pro

3. how much data require to download 64 bit windows 10 pro operating system