Windows 10: How Many GB is Windows 10

Discus and support How Many GB is Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please can someone please suggest to me how many gb is the windows 10 October latest release, i want to download it but i don't know if my data is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davies Wales, Oct 4, 2018.

1. How Many GB is Windows 10

Please can someone please suggest to me how many gb is the windows 10 October latest release, i want to download it but i don't know if my data is high enough to download it complete file

:)

Davies Wales, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How Many GB is Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

How Many GB is Windows 10

1. How Many GB is Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Many

2. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  3. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  4. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep receiving "Event 8233" through many blue screen errors Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving "Event 8233" through many blue screen errors Windows 11: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 and I have been getting blue screens for few weeks and each time it happens, I check the event viewer and every time I see the Event 8233 Security - SPP error. I got many different blue screen errors through it, such as critical process died,...
  6. I keep receiving "Event 8233" through many blue screen errors Windows 11

I keep receiving "Event 8233" through many blue screen errors Windows 11: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 and I have been getting blue screens for few weeks and each time it happens, I check the event viewer and every time I see the Event 8233 Security - SPP error. I got many different blue screen errors through it, such as critical process died,...
  7. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  8. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  9. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...