Windows 10: How many KMS keys do you need?

Discus and support How many KMS keys do you need? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cannot find the definitive answer to this question anywhere, so I'm going to break down and ask: How many KMS keys do you need. For example, if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoshuaBenton1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. How many KMS keys do you need?

I cannot find the definitive answer to this question anywhere, so I'm going to break down and ask: How many KMS keys do you need. For example, if I want to activate Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, how many KMS keys do I need? I am mainly asking because I tried to add multiple keys, but only one of them will show "licensed" at a time in the output of slmgr /dli all. I know you need a separate KMS key for Office and such, but I honestly have the same question for that. If I have 4 versions of office to activate, how many KMS keys do I need? And, if that answer is more than one for each OS and Office Suite, how do I get them to co-exist? Thanks in advance for anyone that can provide assistance. This really needs some better, more concise documentation to be perfectly honest... or maybe I just need to be better at finding it... thanks again!

Regards,

:)

JoshuaBenton1, Feb 26, 2021

2. Volume Licence Key & KMS

What is Volume Licence Key and KMS

Mohit Bahirat, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

How many KMS keys do you need?

1. How many KMS keys do you need? - Similar Threads - many KMS keys

2. KMS product key acttivation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMS product key acttivation: Hi, so today my friend told me to ask on chaatgpt for free windows keys and he said there are no problems which can occur.. I did the thing but soon it says imrunning non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise Retailer which i dont know why it has now, i want to find my old product...
  3. Deactivate kms key with licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate kms key with licence key: How to deactivate kms key in window 10 and after that activate window 11 with licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-kms-key-with-licence-key/5dca87b5-e6d6-4264-8934-f0ef85cef084
  4. Deactivate kms key with licence key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivate kms key with licence key: How to deactivate kms key in window 10 and after that activate window 11 with licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-kms-key-with-licence-key/5dca87b5-e6d6-4264-8934-f0ef85cef084
  5. Windows Product Key KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key KMS: So i used a way to get free windows product key only to personalize my desktop wallpaper but now when i try removing the key it gets removed then comes back not even 1 hr later and i used a kms server to get it for free how do i revert back to my old kms server and i will...
  6. How many bookmarks do you have?

in Browsers and Email
    How many bookmarks do you have?: I have about 20 bookmarks, how many bookmarks do you guys think is too many to have? 182231
  7. Do you need a product key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you need a product key ?: If you need Windows 10 keys, contact me. I can give you link/Otherwise email you to buy Windows 10 license keys for low prices. Windows 10 PRO OEM for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows 10 PRO OEM for 2 PCLifetime - $40 Windows 10 HOME CD key for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows...
  8. KMS Key Removal - Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMS Key Removal - Help: Hi, when building my pc I installed a clean copy of windows 10 pro from microsoft itself. Because of my lazyness I used a guide on how to activate windows for free, but i dont trust those guys (...
  9. How many NIC cards do you need to setup a DNS server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many NIC cards do you need to setup a DNS server?: Can a DNS server work on single NIC card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-nic-cards-do-you-need-to-setup-a-dns/2ad576eb-b068-43ea-85e7-33486cde9b38
  10. How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

in Browsers and Email
    How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?: I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have? I have 6 local email accounts through my ISP. I then have 5 more through Gmail, Outlook, Live and Hotmail. If I include my work that is another 2....