Windows 10: How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?

Discus and support How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to pin 4 notebooks from OneNote onto my Start Menu. There's one more notebook I want to pin, but it replaces one of the notebooks that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hello Panda12, Jan 25, 2019.

1. How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?

I was able to pin 4 notebooks from OneNote onto my Start Menu. There's one more notebook I want to pin, but it replaces one of the notebooks that are already on the menu.

Does anyone know if Start Menu has limitations on how many notebooks or apps I can apply? Or is this a technical difficulty? How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu? 5b5a0e63-c771-4f1e-bb65-210d73905980?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hello Panda12, Jan 25, 2019

2. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Pin-a-program-to-the-Start-menu

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Pin notebook to Start

What does selecting "Pin notebook to start" do in OneNote for Windows 10? When I right-click a notebook tab in OneNote for Windows 10, one option is "Pin notebook to Start." Does that mean it's pinning a shortcut to that notebook on the Windows 10 Start
    menu? If I select that option, nothing appears to happen.

espressoGo, Jan 25, 2019
  4. B. Parker Win User

How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?

Is there a way to Pin Onenote to the Start Menu?

FYI, you can't pin a Notebook to the Start Menu in WP8, only individual Notes.

I don't know why, but it's a step backward. I agree with your previous statement, being able to pin a whole Notebook is crucial.

B. Parker, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?

1. How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu? - Similar Threads - many notebooks pin

2. How can I pin a shortcut to a URL to the start menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I pin a shortcut to a URL to the start menu in Windows 10?: Specifically desktop shortcuts made by a game launcher that link back to the launcher rather than to any .exe in the install. Particularly for expansion packs, and other dlc that have no specific .exe and therefore can only be launched from the game launchers url link...
  3. How can I pin a shortcut to a URL to the start menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I pin a shortcut to a URL to the start menu in Windows 10?: Specifically desktop shortcuts made by a game launcher that link back to the launcher rather than to any .exe in the install. Particularly for expansion packs, and other dlc that have no specific .exe and therefore can only be launched from the game launchers url link...
  4. How can I pin a peripheral to the Start Menu on Windows 10?

How can I pin a peripheral to the Start Menu on Windows 10?: I can access my HPS PSC 750 through: Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Devices and Printers > HP PSC 750 I can't find a way to pin this to the Start Menu the same place where users log out or shut down. There is no pin-to-start in the context menu. I can ctrl-drag...
  5. How to pin calendar to start menu

How to pin calendar to start menu: I want to pin calendar to the Start Menu. I use Office 2019 on my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-calendar-to-start-menu/4b5397ed-9095-4a0e-b9cf-db7fbcdaf4f5
  6. Notebook on start menu

Notebook on start menu: On my PC, when i begin typing in the search bar on start, a bar appears on the far left of my screen. There are 3 line cortana then a house home and then a notebook notebook. On my new laptop, when I begin typing, there is no left bar and I have no way of accessing notebook....
  7. How do I pin a website to my start menu?

How do I pin a website to my start menu?: I'm using Chrome as my browser and would like to be able to add my frequently visited sites to my start menu. Particularly those that don't have apps available at all or just not available through Microsoft....
  8. Pin notebook to Start

Pin notebook to Start: What does selecting "Pin notebook to start" do in OneNote for Windows 10? When I right-click a notebook tab in OneNote for Windows 10, one option is "Pin notebook to Start." Does that mean it's pinning a shortcut to that notebook on the Windows 10 Start menu? If I select that...
  9. How to pin app in start menu ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin app in start menu ??: How to pin app in start menu ? ? I mean I dont want to pin app in start. I want to pin app in start menu like windows 7. Is it possible ? ? I search in setting but i cant fnd any option. Is thr any 3rd party software to do this ? ? 82320
  10. New Start menu - how many variations are there?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Start menu - how many variations are there?: I have a couple of computers running Win10. On one machine, I just forced the Anniversary edition update. When I open the Start menu, the "Settings" button is a small icon on the left side near the bottom. (there is Power, Settings, File Explorer, and User). There is a...