Windows 10: How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?

Discus and support How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a situation where I'll have 10 Win10 PCs that are shared by 70 users at various times. If I have them all logged in using the same outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulGraziano, May 22, 2019.

1. How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?

I have a situation where I'll have 10 Win10 PCs that are shared by 70 users at various times. If I have them all logged in using the same outlook.com ID, Can they all share files through OneDrive? I'm not worried about the 5GB limit - space wont be an issue, the files are small. These will NOT be O365 users - just Win10 using a free outlook.com login.

Currently we are using local login IDs. I could setup a local NAS for sharing - but using OneDrive would be more cost effective.

:)

PaulGraziano, May 22, 2019

2. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, May 22, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, May 22, 2019
  4. How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 22, 2019
Thema:

How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive?

1. How many PCs, all signed in with the same MS ID, can share a OneDrive? - Similar Threads - many PCs signed

2. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  3. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  4. 2 PCs with same MS live id - transferring a retail license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 PCs with same MS live id - transferring a retail license: Hi, as and when (ideally never!) I'm forced to replace one of my laptops, I wondered what the issues would be in transferring a (retail) license given that the login for both is the same MS live id. I could guess at what to do, never having done it, but would prefer not to...
  5. 2 new PCs, same MS user. Detach Documents from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 new PCs, same MS user. Detach Documents from OneDrive?: Hello, I've have a desktop machine with an MS user account for some time. I also use OneDrive but it's separate from the common folders like Documents, Pictures, etc. I set up 2 new laptops using the same MS user account, but must have chosen some option during setup...
  6. Folder sharing between two pcs on same network

Folder sharing between two pcs on same network: Hi, This may be a stupid question to ask my apologise if so. I know how to share one folder between two computers what I do not know if there is a way to share more than one folder to the same mapped drive? For example share Documents and Pictures in the same mapped drive...
  7. 2 PCs using same MS a/c

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 PCs using same MS a/c: When, for example, I store a website to favourites in Edge, the same favourite appears in the other PC. I assume there is some form of synchronisation going on here, but don't really want this, how do I disable this?...
  8. OneDrive not same version on our pcs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not same version on our pcs: Hi i noticed the one drive icon in the system tray on one pc is newer looked than the other. When I checked the version installed one has ver 2019 19.086.0502.0006 and the other has ver 2019 19.070.0410.0007. How do I get the pc with the older version to update? Or does it...
  9. Update many PCs in the same time ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update many PCs in the same time ?: I have many pc working with Windows 10, is there a way to download the updates just for one computer than share it ? 73877
  10. Shared folders with same accounts on two PCs

Shared folders with same accounts on two PCs: If I have an administrator account on two PCs on my local network, both with the same names and passwords, shouldn't they be able to have the same access on each other's PCs? For example, if I have a shared folder \\PC1\Folder and the local account Bob with the password...